• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many of you guys use your home address?

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm wondering how many people use their house address.. or use different methods in receiving their package.... :nerd:

I hear getting a box at UPS or Fedex is better because they actually give you a mailing address instead of just box number.

I hear getting a box at UPS or Fedex is better because they actually give you a mailing address instead of just box number.

I have heard the same thing, which makes sense. Some sources will send with a tracking # which will require a signature. At the ups store and whatnot, someone is there to sign.

Ive always had it sent to my home address with no probs... It is my understanding that your biggest fear is that it gets confiscated coming through customs. This has never happened to me so Im not 100% sure. I dont see how your home add or a P.O. Box would make any difference in that situation...and I dont anticipate a federal task force showing up at my house to investigate the delivery of a couple vials of test.

I don't see how having a po at USPS or ups store is any safer. U still have to provide 2 forms of id. Not like it's anymore anon. Only plus I could see is not trying to time being home to sign for the pack vs picking it up or getting redelivered

I don't see how having a po at USPS or ups store is any safer. U still have to provide 2 forms of id. Not like it's anymore anon. Only plus I could see is not trying to time being home to sign for the pack vs picking it up or getting redelivered

I don't want my package sitting on the porch in case the mail lady decides to be nice and leave it without us being home.

I use my buddies PO box, shipped to him under his name. LOL. He doesn't even know what he's picking up.

IML Gear Cream!
hmmm i ship to my ex gfs house and just tell her the sent it to the wrong address.again ;)

hope she doest open and decide she hates you... haha

Parents address and under my moms name sometimes.

personally i dont like the idea of added risk of bringing package into vehicle and driving home

Yeah I think it may be more risky to drive home with the package than just to have it come to your house. Since you need to show ID for a PO box if they wanted to come get you they still would.

Ya i think a PO box is only safer if you are trying to hide the package from someone you live with. I don't believe that they keep you any more protected from getting busted.

Ya i think a PO box is only safer if you are trying to hide the package from someone you live with. I don't believe that they keep you any more protected from getting busted.

Agreed.

Due to a crazy gf I use a friends address with another friends name.

Back