• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pissed at the Post Office... Meltdown!!!

Christsean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What part of next day means two days later even though there is a money back guarantee!!

How is it still at the origin post waiting to be sent 8 days later!!!

Outbound from customs how many days ago???

OK I'm done crying.:wits:

sounds like typical USPS service. now just wait for a missed delivery due to an uncontrollable absence and required signature. then tell them when you'll be home in the re-delivery instructions and wait for them to show up whenever the fuck they please (not during the time you told them!)

fuckers.

It's called "shipping shit close to Christmas."

sounds like typical USPS service. now just wait for a missed delivery due to an uncontrollable absence and required signature. then tell them when you'll be home in the re-delivery instructions and wait for them to show up whenever the fuck they please (not during the time you told them!)

fuckers.

What do you mean you delivered it to my next door neighbor the cop by accident.

....He coming , he's just a couple blocks away,He's trying to rest his 'dogs'.....

mailman.jpg

What part of next day means two days later even though there is a money back guarantee!!

How is it still at the origin post waiting to be sent 8 days later!!!

Outbound from customs how many days ago???

OK I'm done crying.:wits:
^"Going Postal" are we?

OK so here's a blood boiling update. I have spent $50 in express shipping. Both packages say they have been delivered. The UPS store doesn't have it. The mail carrier doesn't recall delivering it and the post office days it's at the UPS store!!!!

Curse words flying out if my mouth!!!!!

OK so here's a blood boiling update. I have spent $50 in express shipping. Both packages say they have been delivered. The UPS store doesn't have it. The mail carrier doesn't recall delivering it and the post office days it's at the UPS store!!!!

Curse words flying out if my mouth!!!!!
inb4 flipping tables

had an order with gear claim "delivered" & no package or slip at my door. Had me shitting brix for 2 days until the carrier said she left it in their vehicle..

This is why I don't fuck with international shipping unless absolutely necessary

This is why I don't fuck with international shipping unless absolutely necessary

I have a domestic source who takes great care of me. I get everything in less than a week, usually 3 days or less. :daydream:

Brother one is domestic and one international. That's the second time for domestic. It's like they screw up express.... I dont get it.

And you know how helpful they are trying to track it down. They're basically like too bad too sad. Aw are you going to cry little titty baby... Please do... We feed off your dismay!!

wow I haven't had that experience at all. sorry but tis the season...

PO workers are federal employees. I work closely with many of these type of employees. I now know them by name and they help me no matter what issue I have.

PO workers are federal employees. I work closely with many of these type of employees. I now know them by name and they help me no matter what issue I have.

I am in a joyful spirit now. The ladies at the po and the ups store tracked down both packages and made a special delivery to the ups store for me.

Crying ceased, all forgiven, feelings back in order.

Bipolar? Id still be pissed lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

negged for crying like a girl

omg, well don't bleed all over everything...jesus

Always tip your postal delivery person. You can bet your life there will be a months worth of chocolate in my mailbox with a very nice note to the USPS gal right before Christmas. Keep those workers lubed up at all times.

Always tip your postal delivery person. You can bet your life there will be a months worth of chocolate in my mailbox with a very nice note to the USPS gal right before Christmas. Keep those workers lubed up at all times.

that's a great idea....I'm actually going pick up a box of chocolates tonight and doing that very same thing

Chocolates won't help if your stuff has been sitting in ISC Chicago for a month. #@*&^$%ing USPS. Maybe I should send a whole case of lube to them. Oh wait.... it'll probably never get there!! LOL!

Back