• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Youtube almost banned in Brazil

the nut

And the winner is......
Registered
Reaction score
What is that?

How does a country go about banning a website?

C'mon Brazil, you can do better than that.

Because the judge in the matter thought that when Al Gore had invented the Internets he had made them as tubes that can be clogged up, the judge thought youtube meant a tube going directly to "you" and figured if he just banned it, no one in Brazil would get that video of a model, a sex object, having simulated/real-who-knows-for-sure sex under water........later he realized that the video was on many different sites and that banning youtube blocked people from watching snippets of his favorite show South Park.....so he reversed his ruling.

Like sex on a beach never happens in Brazil ... or ever makes to the net. What a moron.

I thought they would just make it illegal to view.... like you can't watch a horse bang a whore here!

I thought they would just make it illegal to view.... like you can't watch a horse bang a whore here!

Haha, I had to ask myself what kind of person would actually possess that knowledge...

IML Gear Cream!
smiling-horse-1.jpg

Back