• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Critique my physique (Pics)

IML Gear Cream!
i1egs1.jpg

don't worry fatso, I already reported you to prince and heavy....:coffee:

My boss overlords

You have the mental toughness, finger dexterity and general spirit of a much younger man... you still lhjo?

that would be correct, maybe not as often, but I still enjoy throwing ropes......:coffee:

I'm pretty sure all they're going to do is neg you for bringing tears into AG.. :coffee:

Tears? me and my "co-workers" laugh harder at this than anybody, now log onto your gimmick account jeenyus and say what you really think of the OP.....:coffee:

After all this banter I forgot who the op actually is.

Could be my alzhiemers kicking in

Tears? me and my "co-workers" laugh harder at this than anybody, now log onto your gimmick account jeenyus and say what you really think of the OP.....:coffee:
if you and all these imaginary "co-workers" are laughing then why would you go cry to prince ?

I don't get it...this guy only cries and whines here....he pretty much doesn't post at all besides tears...does not lift...why man...just why

IML Gear Cream!
I don't get it...this guy only cries and whines here....he pretty much doesn't post at all besides tears...does not lift...why man...just why

so in real life he can continue living in denial.......same reason i joined the 14inch cock boards......

This might actually become a sticky.....lmao

I want to get involved but I don't want to ruin the chemistry going on

lol old prune still working as a mechanic at 60..life is though

found a pic of reds "co-workers"
lightbox_progress.gif

ironically they take care of red....

Attachments

• ba-hamlet-1.jpg
    ba-hamlet-1.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 8
Back