• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just watched some video of this wanker...

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...trying to justify his BBing friend jerking off on camera as ok because it's not gay. Then he implied kali muscle in some rather unfavorable light. Wtf is wrong with this sport?

well did you take pics?

Pics or paintings[cave drawings] , something for the peanut gallery ???

:thinking: Was said video watched till completion ?

I watched a cool movie last night

Boston George or sumting. Won Contra Costa. Look it up you lazy cunts.

fat girls will swallow anything

christ i do it for free just to keep a long distance relationship alive. :coffee:

christ i do it for free just to keep a long distance relationship alive. :coffee:

Did you jerk it to this guys vids yet? hehe

sorry I saw your photos in that other thread and..... well feel free to send me any pics you want opinions on or what ever ;-) only here to help.... and beat it from time to time.... is it bad I already started a little wing folder ? ha

sorry I saw your photos in that other thread and..... well feel free to send me any pics you want opinions on or what ever ;-) only here to help.... and beat it from time to time.... is it bad I already started a little wing folder ? ha

those photos were taken in 1989. and i have um jerked it if you will, to my bf's vids if that's what you mean. i have not seen kali muscles vids. i really don't think people should be so shocked by it. people have done a lot worse to get by.

Never ever heard of him ?

Totally understand the necessity to earn a living, money being an ex con and all. As long as he didn't take one down the throat or up the butt, did he?

those photos were taken in 1989. and i have um jerked it if you will, to my bf's vids if that's what you mean. i have not seen kali muscles vids. i really don't think people should be so shocked by it. people have done a lot worse to get by.

I bet you are still hot!

Yeah I don't see the big deal. much worse could have been done. People seem to like ANY drama nowadays

IML Gear Cream!

I bet you are still hot!

Yeah I don't see the big deal. much worse could have been done. People seem to like ANY drama nowadays

careful fellas... She is in love with me... keep moving or I might give you a really bad indian burn...

careful fellas... She is in love with me... keep moving or I might give you a really bad indian burn...

I will take her on my boat for a night under the stars with some good food... then we will see who she loves!!! >:-D

I will take her on my boat for a night under the stars with some good food... then we will see who she loves!!! >:-D

GDI... I have foot massages down to an art. I got my form down. i dont be ticklin or nothin

Indian burn...Yeah I love it... Have not got one of those in years, I do remember giving a few.. Who the hell ever came up with that, Indian burn, snake burn..I think we are talking about the same thing? 2 hands on someones forearm and twist???

Indian burn...Yeah I love it... Have not got one of those in years, I do remember giving a few.. Who the hell ever came up with that, Indian burn, snake burn..I think we are talking about the same thing? 2 hands on someones forearm and twist???

yep.. its incredibly uncomfortable.

I spread my cheeks on cam all the time... and I'd do it for a PB&J

Back