• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hitman for hire

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see all this fucking over going on and I feel obligated to let you guys know about a guy I used off of Craigslist to take care of my ex wife.................

It wasnt clean and I am facing indictment but hey, shes gone!

Oh and I am that hitman, I tried to hire myself off of craigslist to make it look like someone else but like I said, I am not a clean worker.

My methods work 20% of the time, all the time.

lolol...I guess I'm the only one who got a kick out of this...but only because you were bitching about her the other day.

lolol...I guess I'm the only one who got a kick out of this...but only because you were bitching about her the other day.

I am trying to whore out my talents here Sheri! You cant tell these people she is still alive!

You CANNOT be a rep for my Murder INC.

hahahahaha

yeah...sorry for ruinin your cred hun

<3

lower the dose dude? funny guy lols

I would hire you. My ex-wife is the Queen of Grief. $20k?

I see all this fucking over going on and I feel obligated to let you guys know about a guy I used off of Craigslist to take care of my ex wife.................

It wasnt clean and I am facing indictment but hey, shes gone!

Oh and I am that hitman, I tried to hire myself off of craigslist to make it look like someone else but like I said, I am not a clean worker.

My methods work 20% of the time, all the time.

....Kinda like Uncle Z's prop

Robbie our similarities are piling up. Magnificent cawks, favorite color is green, obnoxious wife's, current gf...

IML Gear Cream!
So do you offer a 100% money back guarantee on your 20% success rate?

....Kinda like Uncle Z's prop
I liked you for a minute lol. Jk, take some and go get blood work done. Z has beaten every lab with Test C or E by far, see testing section sticky about testing protocols for Test C or E.
Robbie our similarities are piling up. Magnificent cawks, favorite color is green, obnoxious wife's, current gf...
I will take that completely as a compliment. If I am half the man you are I would shit.....and be happy.
So do you offer a 100% money back guarantee on your 20% success rate?
No, we did until and by we I mean I, I tried to give myself a bit of the money back for making a mess at the house but the just confirmed what the police suspected. I am full blow retard. I guess they don't appreciate good customer service like I do. Pricks.

For the hater...........Lab Testing Summary-Testosterone E or C results-ongoing updates.
Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl ± 139 ng/dl.

Testing Protocol
#2-(for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL)

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150.

*Please see protocol sticky for detailed protocol procedures.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results:

Pharmacy grade:

exphys88-US Pharma grade-1068 ng/dl-Pass

UGL (non-prescription):

exphys88-8/12-WP's AP Test-Cyp-1104 ng/dl-Pass

vicious 13-Z's EP Test Enanthate-1411 ng/dl-Pass

Malfeasance-7/12-MLG's Test Enanthate-514 ng/dl-Fail

Intense-9/12-MLG's Test Enanthate=1031 ng/dl-Pass​

Back