• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Hex Vs. Tren Enan

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up bros? I was wondering what the opinion is on these two. I'm down to shell out the dough to get some hex if it's worth it. However, if Enan is just as good, then why bother?

I've ran tren ace only. I love it around 75mg ED which is 525mg/wk. I imagine a dose of 600mg/wk of Tren E would be comparable but I'm not sure of the hex.

To me it makes no sense that tren hex can have better gains on a smaller dose. Based on all of the other steroids and how ester weight affects the amount of hormone available this makes no sense to me. Unless there is something special about it.

I was hoping someone on here would have some personal experience with tren hex and enan. And if hex is really worth it, what's a good dose that would be equal to 525mg of tren ace?

Reactions: XYZ
tren hex is a better bulker (i.m.o.) its more anabolic then the other 2, but for me tren ace is a far greater cutter. ive run tren e a few times and just dont like it very much, its so much weaker then tren ace for cutting fat (even at a gram a week) i really like tren hex for adding lbm but will use tren ace for cutting fat.
(i do get fat burning effects from the tren hex, just not as great as the tren ace)
hope this helps

Tren hexa is very very good but also as rare as Rocking horse Pooo!!!

I would like to get tren hex. But what makes tren hex better than tren E? There's gotta be something special about the hex ester that goes against all of the other rules. Just trying to get to the bottom of this.

What's a good hex dose?

tren hex is a better bulker (i.m.o.) its more anabolic then the other 2, but for me tren ace is a far greater cutter. ive run tren e a few times and just dont like it very much, its so much weaker then tren ace for cutting fat (even at a gram a week) i really like tren hex for adding lbm but will use tren ace for cutting fat.
(i do get fat burning effects from the tren hex, just not as great as the tren ace)
hope this helps

The only thing that differs is the attached ester.

@Sloppy; why not just stick to ace? Faster results, less drag.

The only thing that differs is the attached ester.

@Sloppy; why not just stick to ace? Faster results, less drag.

I'm going to be using it in my winter bulker. Going to stick to long esters then.

Just stick with Test E / Tren E then I guess.

I mean if Hex is worth it then I have no problem running it. I'd actually rather run the hex than tren E. But it just seems like there isn't that much info out there about it that's up to date.

my buddy ran tren hex. said the results were great but the acne was the worst he ever got from any aas. he said he'll never run it again because the acne was so bad that it even left some scarring.

my buddy ran tren hex. said the results were great but the acne was the worst he ever got from any aas. he said he'll never run it again because the acne was so bad that it even left some scarring.

Ouch!

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

IML Gear Cream!
I mean if Hex is worth it then I have no problem running it. I'd actually rather run the hex than tren E. But it just seems like there isn't that much info out there about it that's up to date.

bro, its always gunna be something in the back of your head, your never gunna know untill you try it, find a good source for tren hex and make the plunge, if your gunna bulk with tren, nothing is better, but you will need t4(or t3, i reccomend t4 because some will convert to t3, or you can buy aurmor that has t3 and t4) and get some clen just take 20mcg per day to help you breath normal. and eat a shit ton of protein!

All steroids may potentially cause acne, but more androgenic substances like tren are more prone to this.

Now these compounds are very similar but they are chemically different, they will give you the same as far as gains are concerned I mean you could argue either way its really to close to call. Everyone reacts in a different manner so I would say try one first on a decent cycle see how you did then wait and try the other. You might find that your body didn't like the Tren E because of the side effects associated with it (night sweats and stuff) that you won't see on Parabolan.

I help a guy that is in his pre-contest and swears by Parabolan ex Negma (tren hexa), it dries him out and gives cramps etc. Of course this is also due to the diet and other bolics, but he says he feels the difference between the estrifications, chemically almost impossible, but real expiriences are determent for all induviduals. I guess thats why the original Negma was so tremendously popular.

I don't see any reason it would be any different than any other ester, just longer than E. No reason not to just run the tren E at a higher dose than you would ace IMO

hope this helps

Utter horseshit. Tren is tren.

are you for real? thats like saying test is test

Well the chemical isn't active in till the esters are cleaved off correct? So in the end test is test regardless of the esters attached. You do get more test per mg from shorter esters than you do longer esters because of ester weight.

Should have an expert chime in on this :)

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:

I have ran Hex twice and it is different than both A and E for me

I had zero( 0 ) sides on hex ... None not one ... Tren E is a nightmare for me... acne, insomnia, night sweats, bad anxiety... you name it... tren E, I will never run it again. Tren A is not as bad. I do get slight insomnia and little anxiety that is it.

#1 hex ... best strength gains / felt fantastic / just so $$$
#2 ace ... burned more fat /

tren E ... not worth ranking to me(i hate it) :pissed:cried when I could not find my keys, my wife thought I was losing my mind. :nail:bad anxiety

Well the chemical isn't active in till the esters are cleaved off correct? So in the end test is test regardless of the esters attached. You do get more test per mg from shorter esters than you do longer esters because of ester weight.

Should have an expert chime in on this :)

yes thats all true...BUT what i was implying, was that different testosterones do different things...such as suspension vs enanthate 2 totally different drugs

IML Gear Cream!
I have ran Hex twice and it is different than both A and E for me

I had zero( 0 ) sides on hex ... None not one ... Tren E is a nightmare for me... acne, insomnia, night sweats, bad anxiety... you name it... tren E, I will never run it again. Tren A is not as bad. I do get slight insomnia and little anxiety that is it.

#1 hex ... best strength gains / felt fantastic / just so $$$
#2 ace ... burned more fat /

tren E ... not worth ranking to me(i hate it) :pissed:cried when I could not find my keys, my wife thought I was losing my mind. :nail:bad anxiety

^this...thank you for backing up what i already said...end forum.

yes thats all true...BUT what i was implying, was that different testosterones do different things...such as suspension vs enanthate 2 totally different drugs

Aren't they both test? :)

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:

They are exactly the same drugs, same androgenic and anabolic properties. Testosterone is testosterone.

The only difference is the ester, which dictates how quickly hormone is released into the body.

I would like to get tren hex. But what makes tren hex better than tren E? There's gotta be something special about the hex ester that goes against all of the other rules. Just trying to get to the bottom of this.

What's a good hex dose?

There's nothing that makes it better than tren e or acetate except the half-life. The ester doesn't have anabolic or androgenic properties, the tren does (you already know that though) - it's simply a matter of the half-life and length of release. Tren ace hits you hard and at once, and your blood levels will rise/fall like crazy. Sides would be the worst on this because of the spikes/falls.

Enanthate ester - 7 carbons
Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate - 8 carbons and an oxygen (slightly longer half life)

The difference between the two is minimal. Price differences account for rarity, and heptanoic acid (aka enanthic acid) is cheap, readily available, and widely used for many processes (artificial flavors, cigarettes, cosmetics industry, etc.), so I'm guessing tren with that ester would be cheaper. Go with the tren e.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sloppy you got me interested too now... I want run a bulker this summer with test e, mast e, and either tren e or now tren hex...

They are exactly the same drugs, same androgenic and anabolic properties. Testosterone is testosterone.

The only difference is the ester, which dictates how quickly hormone is released into the body.

Why is this so hard to understand?

me personal I would go with e a bottle of tren E 200 is cheaper than a bottle of hex 100. twice the strength less money no brainer.

me personal I would go with e a bottle of tren E 200 is cheaper than a bottle of hex 100. twice the strength less money no brainer.

My supplier has them the same strength, Hex is marginally cheaper.

Same place also sells tren suspension, which I have yet to try.

Back