• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH or Peptides for bridging??

bb1129

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just finished PCT and want to give my body a break from AAS for a few months. I'm thinking about bridging with hgh or peptides like sermorelin until then. Interested in gaining lean muscle mass and reducing bf. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

IGFL-R3 is great for pct when coming off of a cycle. You can run a GHRP- and a CJC combo, but for PCT, I would micro dose my shots ie... 50mcgs in the am, 50 mcgs 4 hrs before bedtime. I wont dose IGf before bedtime, It will disrupt your bodies own natural secretion of IGF. You might want to read up on triptorelin for pct. I wont even bother with HCG, triptorelin has always brought my testes back after a cycle. PM me for better details.

IGFL-R3 is great for pct when coming off of a cycle. You can run a GHRP- and a CJC combo, but for PCT, I would micro dose my shots ie... 50mcgs in the am, 50 mcgs 4 hrs before bedtime. I wont dose IGf before bedtime, It will disrupt your bodies own natural secretion of IGF. You might want to read up on triptorelin for pct. I wont even bother with HCG, triptorelin has always brought my testes back after a cycle. PM me for better details.

Thanks for your response. I can't PM you because your post count is too low. I'm already past PCT but not 100% recovered. Is triptorelin something that I can use by itself to help me recover even though I'm past my standard PCT?

Depending on how your cycle was, your body might actully still be recovering.

Back