• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle help

lilonestepn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone, im looking for advice on doing a cycle consisting of primo A var and clen. I have done one cycle of var at 20mg ED and another var cycle at 30mg ED. Totaly loved it!! I am bout 115lbs fat% bout 10.5. I have been lifting for bout five years now and am looking to go to the next level!! Would like to do my first show in 2014....Any advice opinions or comments would be totaly appreciated..😁

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Forgot to add im only 5'2 on a good day...lol

pics would help us critique your cycle and taylor it to your needs

I'm not one to post pictures for all to see....stats should be good for now.....my diet is on key n eat my weight n protien....i follow more of a paleo diet due to carb sensitivity but through oatmeal and sweet potatoes in the mix.....just want to build to physique stats. To show....am figure ready now but not what I want 😏

15mg primo a EOD
10mg var ED(unless you are comfortable at higher levels)
Clen, follow a ramp cycle but don't take any after 5:00pm

Thanks T_P! I'll strt with 10mg var n see how it feels n go up frm there...slowly..😁 How much clen would u recommend on the ramp cycle?

I'm sorry I thought u were a dude. Using tapatalk doesn't tell gender. My bad GL!

No biggie rated R. In this world those would be toddler stats for a dude 😁

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not one to post pictures for all to see....stats should be good for now.....my diet is on key n eat my weight n protien....i follow more of a paleo diet due to carb sensitivity but through oatmeal and sweet potatoes in the mix.....just want to build to physique stats. To show....am figure ready now but not what I want 

get a few more posts and PM me. I help out a few girls with cycles that are getting insane results on low dose stuff. Pics are critical because stats mean crap and unless you were water tested or a bod pod a caliper test means nothing to me. I have also seen girls down to 5% who look like dog shit. So pics are critical when giving proper advice and drug advice for dose. But PM me.

Lol..you don't need var...U need Unicef to donate u some food bro..Oh snaps, my bad, I thought you were a dude. Then 10 mg. var along some low dose primo ace would be a thing of beauty

Thanks jay_steel, working on posts as we speak. Been floating around forums for a while just now posting 😊....gottcha on pics just want honest criticism and critiques dnt like all the hootin and hollarin, if ya catch my drift 😎

i know what you mean. my good friend who i posted her pics just started primo ace its crazy strong but crazy pip. so if you hit me up we both prep people all the time. Im not one big in the prep world so i dont charge but if you need help let me know.

Awesome! Def. Will. Yeah I looked at the posts, she looks fantastic! Any sides other than pop?

no sides so far just the pip has been painful. Were going to dilute it with GSO and see what happens. She is also injecting probably the most painful thing into virgin muscle too. First time ever pinning.

Will be my first as well....is she able to wrk it out like u did or is it harder to do because of it being virgin muscle?

injections period are a pain the first time. We are using slin pins and it got to the point where she had to cancel some cardio classes shes a spin instructor as well. Its starting to get better now where its not bad. She said she feels fine now. But i did notice another side when i injected and she said she got it too. You can get a flu like symptom on it.

So i conducted research and read other peoples experience with primo ace and all of them were the same. Very painful and flu symptoms. They will fade as your body gets use to it, but i would say get GSO oil from mountian side medical its like 20 bucks for 100mls of it. Dillute your shots i can go over that with you and give it a try.

IML Gear Cream!
She sounds like a tough cookie..that rocks! Will diluten it make the gains/effects any less?

Back