• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

84-year-old woman discovers the fountain of youth; unfortunately, in an 11-year-old b

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Woman, 84, pleads to attempted sex abuse

PORTLAND, Ore. ??? An 84-year-old woman who confessed to having sex with an 11-year-old boy in her foster care reached a deal with prosecutors and pleaded guilty Thursday to attempted sex abuse, officials said.
Georgie Audean Buoy will serve 36 months in prison, said Leslie Wolf, chief deputy district attorney for Wasco County. She was originally charged with six counts, including attempted rape, for which she faced eight years in prison, Wolf said.
In a taped confession, Buoy admitted to having sex with the boy while he was in her care in 2004, Wolf said. Her age and lack of prior criminal convictions played a role in the plea deal.
Buoy's attorney, Andrew Carter, did not return messages Thursday.
Buoy, of The Dalles, was a longtime member of her church and volunteered at the county jail, Wolf said.
She must register as a sex offender after serving her sentence at a women's prison, and must pay $5,000 to the victim, as well as up to $7,500 in restitution for counseling.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's nasty. I convulsing from me desire to kill all sex offenders and my respect for the elderly ... especially grandmas. If he was an old man I'd say fuck em and still wanna see him die, figuring he has undiscovered priors ... but an old woman still hits me different.

That kids gonna go gay, while most sexual experences are akward and usually bad , getting rapped by an 84 year old woman takes the cake

I just killed myself after reading that. :wits:

Originally Posted by bigss75
That kids gonna go gay, while most sexual experences are akward and usually bad , getting rapped by an 84 year old woman takes the cake

Now I See everything..

image10td2.jpg

I mean how does an eighty whatever year old woman work that out? At gun point? Does she seduce the youngster? "Come her young man and let me ... " seriously ... WTF?!?!?

Is it just me or does it seem like she's getting off a bit easy? Only 36 months in jail and $5000 (and a possible up to $7500 for counseling)? Being on the sex offender's list is pretty bad, but she's already 84 and probably doesn't need a job.

Is it just me or does it seem like she's getting off a bit easy? Only 36 months in jail and $5000 (and a possible up to $7500 for counseling)? Being on the sex offender's list is pretty bad, but she's already 84 and probably doesn't need a job.

they probably don't give a fuck because she is going to die any day now.

It's probably been 20+ years since she got laid anyways.

The scary thing is I don't think at 84 she just woke up one day and said, "I think I'm going to rape someone." I doubt this is the first time she has done it- sure she may have never been arrested before- but I bet this kid isn't her first victim. What a creep. For the first time in my life I have a strong desire to punch an 84 year old woman in the face. Rape is rape.

IML Gear Cream!
The scary thing is I don't think at 84 she just woke up one day and said, "I think I'm going to rape someone." I doubt this is the first time she has done it- sure she may have never been arrested before- but I bet this kid isn't her first victim. What a creep. For the first time in my life I have a strong desire to punch an 84 year old woman in the face. Rape is rape.

Exactly what I thought. There's no way an old grammie just raped a kid. She's been at this sort of thing a LONG time...IMO.

I feel bad for the kid! He's gonna be REALLY messed up!

Very sad.

Gross! What were you thinking Kefe?

lioness said:
There's no way an old grammie just raped a kid. She's been at this sort of thing a LONG time...IMO.

It's certain that she has priors. I'm wondering what her history is on this ... How has she positioned her self to do her deeds? IS there a pattern she followed that we can discover and then use to profile the rest of the predatious grammies with ... :thinking:

Sorry I know I shouldn't joke about this but it just tweaks my brain. I'm used to this from the old men ... hell even come to expect it from the male gender. I guess we should have expected it though with all the female teachers having relations with the male student type cases that have hit the media of late.

Back