• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

White house finally admits that the 9/11 attack on the consolate was terrorism

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jay Carney: 'Self-evident' that attack on Benghazi consulate was terrorism

1348229031_5311_Jay%20Carney.jpg

White house press secretary Jay Carney
Credits:
Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images
lg.php

img

On Thursday, White House press secretary Jay Carney admitted the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was an act of terrorism, NBC reported.

It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Our embassy was attacked violently and the result was four deaths of American officials, that's self-evident," he told reporters in a gaggle on Air Force One.

Until Thursday, NBC said, Carney has been careful to use the term extremists to describe those who attacked and burned the consulate.

There has certainly been precedent in the past where bad actors extremists who are heavily armed in different countries, in different regions of the world, have taken advantage of and exploited situations that have developed in order to either attack Westerners or Western assets or American or American assets," Carney said on Wednesday.

Video: CBS: Witness says there was never an anti-American protest in Benghazi, just an attack

Nevertheless, Obama continued to use the term in the Univision forum.

The natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests, he said.

"You know what else is self-evident? That the Obama administration is full of liars," Twitchy said Thursday.
"For a week, they lied to the American people and blamed a movie, condemning free speech time and time again, for the murder of four Americans in Libya and for embassy attacks across the globe," Twitchy added.
CBS reported Thursday morning that witnesses said "there was never an anti-American protest outside of the consulate [in Benghazi, Libya]. Instead, they say, it came under planned attack. That is in direct contradiction to the administration's account of the incident."

The CBS report also said "that the public won't get a detailed account of what happened until after the election."

Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the September 11 attack on the consulate in Benghazi.

Terrorism? Wonder just possibly if it Could be the same terrorist they funded to overthrow assad? The same ones they choppered into the area? The same ones the US sends billions to? The same ones that they openly admit to "working with" to overthrow the regime there? The question is why the fuck are they funding them and then claiming they are also the enemy? They think the general public are fucking retarded from all the chem trails and fluoride. Which we are. This whole thing is a farse constructed by Tyrants.

Last edited:
Susan Collins is from Maine, she's no one sad to say. If Obama gives out too much info he's jeopardizing national security... if he plays his cards close to his chest he's a liar. Maybe the armchair experts need to just hush and let the man do his job. I haven't seen anything aimed at suppressing the facts just an understandably delicate choosing of words. Something Romney knows nothing about.

The Ambassador being under so little security is about as smart as us training soldiers that turn around and kill us. Whole lot of stupid going on. These people, or some of these people, hate us with a murderous rage so why are we really even there? Protecting China's oil interest there?

It would have to be something that killed everyone but left the resources intact to even be considered. I have a horrible time accepting the killing of innocents but I'll tell you what, American kids are dying in these shit holes and if I HAD to choose between my own son going and leveling the place... kaboom.

Little wing has oil. I want said oil, but she won't give it to me. So I will pay and arm SFW to go to war with Little Wing. Then, I will rescue little wing from SFW in exchange for her oil. It's simple manipulation, we just do it on a grand scale with lots of people dying.

It makes more sense than we do it instead of not witnessing the atrocities that would take place without us. If that was the case we'd be involved in a lot more places than the oil rich ones.

I wonder what Obama is going to do in response to the terror attacks.

The Ambassador being under so little security is about as smart as us training soldiers that turn around and kill us. Whole lot of stupid going on. These people, or some of these people, hate us with a murderous rage so why are we really even there? Protecting China's oil interest there?

Right on the money!!!!!!! Protecting chinas oil.

Right on the money!!!!!!! Protecting chinas oil.

China only gets, as far as I can find, about 3% of their oil from Libya... Enough to not sneeze at but it has to be more complicated than JUST that. Still stinks. Do we own our military or hmmm does a country we are in massive debt to tell us what to do and where to send our sons? Things are really bad and greed has "fueled" our trip to where we are. I think as bad as shit is, we have not seen greed like Romney and his backers. Listen to him and you will see, he has no plan he just wants the power.

[video=youtube;TGMlnBkUztM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TGMlnBkUztM[/video]

wow. she's aged. i remember her knocking on my door asking for my vote when my kids were just small. i like her better than Angus King. people are getting tired of his weird shit.

All the pussyfooting around gets tiring. There must be others that say to hell with being this nice guy we aren't really a fucking nice guy. If we want the oil n Libya sucks we take Libya and it's ours and the oil is ours. It's too complicated with a whole bunch of cunt countries pretending their motives are high and mighty when they truthfully aren't. It would be messy and ugly but at least it would be over n not this endless fucking game of chess for oil.

I wonder what Obama is going to do in response to the terror attacks.

Absolutely nothing!

Wanted to send in FBI agents to investigate, but the area was too "hot" so that didn't happen.

Obama did have time to chat it up with Letterman though and visit Las Vegas for a fundraiser, so I guess he's doing what he thinks is important?

Meanwhile, the mideast continues to burn and yet no apparent plan or course of action or what???

Obama looks like a weakling and is getting taken advantage of. Used to be a time that an attack on sovereign USA territory (embassy) and murder of a US Ambassador was an act of war, but not for Obama apparently.

That embassy was under attack for 9 hours! What? No F-18s available to send a message? No rescue helos? No seriously armed protection for our ambassador when Obama had at least 2 days warning of the attack???

On Thursday, White House press secretary Jay Carney admitted the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was an act of terrorism

The spin from the White House and shill, Susan Rice was pathetic.

Even us who sit and read & watch the mainstream media knew they were either wrong or lying.

The insisted it was spontaneous b/c of the Muhammed film when all of the evidence showed it was pre-planned.

Then the media covered up the fact Stevens was raped (and there were photos on the mainstream media that show this that were removed).

Damage control because they dropped the ball on failing to heed security warnings? I think so.

Damage control for muzzies by suppressing the rape?

Idiots, for sure. Amazing how stupid these bureaucrats and politicians are.

All the pussyfooting around gets tiring. There must be others that say to hell with being this nice guy we aren't really a fucking nice guy. If we want the oil n Libya sucks we take Libya and it's ours and the oil is ours. It's too complicated with a whole bunch of cunt countries pretending their motives are high and mighty when they truthfully aren't. It would be messy and ugly but at least it would be over n not this endless fucking game of chess for oil.

We don't need the oil.

We have plenty of our own resources but the enviro-hypo-chondriacs won't let us drill or frack out in the middle of nowhere because a spotted mouse might get injured.

of course it was terrorism, they are only finally saying what everyone already knew, and it was headed by prisoners released from quantanimo

of course it was terrorism, they are only finally saying what everyone already knew, and it was headed by prisoners released from quantanimo

the vast majority of which where not terrorists until they were illegally taken into custody and shipped to GITMO 7,000 miles away from their homes....it's called how the CIA and US government makes a terrorist 101

IML Gear Cream!
maybe if America didn't have it's nose up everyone's dress this shit would stop happening.

An Incriminating Timeline: Obama Administration and Libya (VIDEO)

The latest incriminating information on the U.S. consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya indicates that the State Department turned down a request for additional security from concerned U.S. embassy staff.
New evidence shows there were security threats in Libya in the months prior to the deadly September 11 attack that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. Despite these threats, the State Department left its personnel there to fend for themselves.
And when the terrorist attack did take place, the Obama Administration peddled the ridiculous story that an offensive, amateurish, anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame in order to avoid characterizing the murders of four Americans as terrorism.
On October 2, a letter was sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R?CA) and Jason Chaffetz (R?UT), Chairman of the National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations Subcommittee. The letter detailed 13 known security threats against U.S. facilities in Libya in the six months prior to September 11.
On October 10, the committee will hold a hearing on events in Libya and seek answers from the State Department. Also on October 10, The Heritage Foundation will host a public panel discussion on the events in Libya titled, ?Intelligence and Security Failure: Attacks in Benghazi and Across the Middle East Reveal Ongoing Threat of Terrorism.?
To help our readers follow the path to tragedy on September 11 and its aftermath, below is a chronology of key events:
April 6: IED thrown over the fence of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
April 11: Gun battle erupts between armed groups two-and-a-half miles from the U.S. Consulate, including rocket-propelled grenades.
April 27: Two South African contractors are kidnapped by armed men, released unharmed.
May 1: Deputy Commander of U.S. Embassy Tripoli?s Local Guard Force is carjacked, beaten, and detained by armed youth.
May 1: British Embassy in Tripoli is attacked by a violent mob and set on fire. Other NATO embassies attacked as well.
May 3: The State Department declines a request from personnel concerned about security at the U.S. Embassy in Libya for a DC-3 plane to take them around the country.
May 22: Two rocket-propelled grenades are fired at the Benghazi office of the International Committee of the Red Cross, less than 1 mile from the U.S. Consulate.
June 6: A large IED destroys part of the security perimeter of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Creates hole ?big enough for 40 men to go through.?
June 10: A car carrying the British ambassador is attacked in Tripoli. Two bodyguards injured.
Late June: The building of the International Red Cross attacked again and closed down, leaving the U.S. flag as the only international one still flying in Benghazi, an obvious target.
August 6: Armed assailants carjack a vehicle with diplomatic plates operated by U.S. personnel.
September 8: A local security officer in Benghazi warns American officials about deteriorating security.
September 11: Protesters attack the U.S. Cairo embassy. U.S. Embassy releases statement and tweets sympathizing with Muslim protesters/attackers.
September 11: U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans are killed.
September 12: Secretary Clinton and President Obama issue statements condemning both the video and the attacks.
September 12: U.S. intelligence agencies have enough evidence to conclude a terrorist attackwas involved.
September 13: Press Secretary Jay Carney condemns video and violence at a news conference.
September 14: Carney denies Administration had ?actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent.?
September 14: The bodies of slain Americans return to Andrews Air Force Base. President Obama again blames the YouTube video.
September 16: U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appears on Sunday talk shows and says the attacks were provoked by the video, exclusively.
September 16: Libyan President Mohamed Magarief says, ?no doubt that this [attack] was preplanned, predetermined.?
September 17: State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland refuses to call attacks an act of terror.
September 19: CNN reports having found Ambassador Stevens?s diary, which indicates concern about security threats in Benghazi.
September 19: Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Matthew Olsen tells Congressthe attack in Libya was ?terrorism.?
September 20: Carney tries to back up Olsen, says it was ?self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.?
September 20: Obama refuses to call attack terrorism, citing insufficient information.
September 21: Secretary of State Clinton, at meeting with Pakistani Foreign Minister, says, ?What happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.?
September 25: On ABC?s ?The View,? Obama says, ?we don?t have all of the information yet so we are still gathering.?
September 25: To the U.N. assembly, Obama blames ?A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.?
September 26: Libya?s Magarief on the ?Today? show says, ?It was a preplanned act of terrorism directed against American citizens.?
September 26: Published reports show U.S. Intel agencies and the Obama Administration knew within 24 hours that al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist were involved.
September 27: Innocence of Muslims filmmaker Mark Basseley Youseff (aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula) is arrested and denied bail on the charges of ?probation violation.?
September 28: Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, Jr., issues a statement backing the Obama Administration?s changing story about the Libyan attack. Says facts are evolving.
October 2: Carney declines to comment on reported requests from diplomats in Libya for additional security, citing the State Department?s internal investigation.

An Incriminating Timeline: The Obama Administration and Libya

Lying motherfuckers!

why do the people put up with a govt that constantly lies to them?

prior to sept 11th 2001 people were getting stopped on the interstate in Maine and asked if they were US citizens. insanely unusual for this area. the govt knew something was up then too.

Lying motherfuckers!

why do the people put up with a govt that constantly lies to them? [/FONT][/COLOR]

because most people get the majority of information from the biggest source of propaganda, US televised media and other major monopoly media outlets.

this stuff has been going on since WWI....you guys really should spend some time in the National Security Archives

Rumsfeld's Roadmap to Propaganda

Bay of Pigs Chronology

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB177/Info Operations Roadmap Gough.pdf

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/radiation/dir/mstreet/research/docs/precis.txt

Little wing has oil. I want said oil, but she won't give it to me. So I will pay and arm SFW to go to war with Little Wing. Then, I will rescue little wing from SFW in exchange for her oil. It's simple manipulation, we just do it on a grand scale with lots of people dying.

You are wrong, I got all her oil collected in jars. i siphon it out of her while she sleeps. :-d well it was in jars.... oops this is not the AG section... o well...

Back