• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Singing for packages, please read this entire story. It may save you some trouble

custom

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im born and raised here in the states and some here know I travel to Brazil often. In my twelve years going back and forth to Brazil I never got stopped by the U.S customs when I returned, until today. When I showed my passport to the agent he scanned it into the computer and then asked me to come with him. He put in a room with others and told me to wait there and I will be called. About an hour later another agent came in and asked me to come with him. We went to another room where my luggage was already there and he began to ask me a shit load of questions. After I replied to all he began to open my bags, I asked "Whats going on here" he replied dont worry about it. He found nothing because I had nothing so I thought I was done...wrong. We went to another room and told me I need to be patted down in which he did. After that he sent me on my way I really did'nt think much about what was going on since it was only a day after 9/11 but heres where the story gets real. I put a hold on my mail for the 12 days so I went to pick it up I pulled into the back of the post office and one of they postmen was out on the dock smoking a cigar. Over the years I had become good friends with him and always brought home some Cuban cigars for him. He saw me and said Custom after you get the mail I want to talk to you. I knew after he said that what the conversation was going to be about. After I picked up my mail I returned to him and "Whats up bro" He began to tell me that he got a call from from a custom agent who was asking about my P.O. box. He asked do I get alot of packages from other countries and if i send out alot also. Once again he's a friend so he told them "No nothing that I've seen". So he aked them why and what was up? They replied we have a package of his he that contains illegal substances. My buddy told me be very carefull what Im doing because they are watching me, he also said dont sign for this package if it comes at at later date you are being set up these agent pose as UPS people and postal employees, if you see someone in the post office here that you dont know and you have a package that you're not supposed to have DONT SIGN FOR IT. There only 3 postal workers in my post office I know all of them. He told me that they have been there before and busted someone that was recieving pills. I asked would'nt they just send me customs notice, he just laughed and said when they want to bust you, you dont get a notice. Now I know why they stopped me at customs when I came back to the U.S. A word to the wise my fellow Bros. Please do not pm me asking who the package was from, its not about that. I will be bumping this thread through out the day so most can read it.
Stay wise, Custom

Sweet. So when they bust you and go through your computer they will find this thread too.

If they aren't already reading. :coffee:
I have never signed for a package and I dont keep my gear in my house.......if that helps you rest any better

I have never signed for a package and I dont keep my gear in my house.......if that helps you rest any better

BEWARE OF THIS GUY^^^ HE'S LE!!!

Hes been asking people strange questions through pm's.

I don't think signing or not signing changes anything. You either ordered it or you didn't.

i've never had to sing for a package :coffee:

looks like someone is getting a new address and ordering domestic from now on huh custom?

i've never had to sing for a package :coffee:

looks like someone is getting a new address and ordering domestic from now on huh custom?
I think its my only option now

BEWARE OF THIS GUY^^^ HE'S LE!!!

Hes been asking people strange questions through pm's.
You are full retard my friend. Show the pm's or SHUT THE FUCK UP........

Singing for packages, please read this entire story. It may save you some trouble
____________________________________________________________________________________________

....I can't sing to save my 'ASS' and you know what I mean by 'ASS'.....and if you 'HUMM' you most likely enjoy occasional GAY SEX.... :geewhiz:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

....I can't sing to save my 'ASS' and you know what I mean by 'ASS'.....and if you 'HUMM' you most likely enjoy occasional GAY SEX.... :geewhiz:
Sorry about the type o, Im only part human!

Im born and raised here in the states and some here know I travel to Brazil often. In my twelve years going back and forth to Brazil I never got stopped by the U.S customs when I returned, until today. When I showed my passport to the agent he scanned it into the computer and then asked me to come with him. He put in a room with others and told me to wait there and I will be called. About an hour later another agent came in and asked me to come with him. We went to another room where my luggage was already there and he began to ask me a shit load of questions. After I replied to all he began to open my bags, I asked "Whats going on here" he replied dont worry about it. He found nothing because I had nothing so I thought I was done...wrong. We went to another room and told me I need to be patted down in which he did. After that he sent me on my way I really did'nt think much about what was going on since it was only a day after 9/11 but heres where the story gets real. I put a hold on my mail for the 12 days so I went to pick it up I pulled into the back of the post office and one of they postmen was out on the dock smoking a cigar. Over the years I had become good friends with him and always brought home some Cuban cigars for him. He saw me and said Custom after you get the mail I want to talk to you. I knew after he said that what the conversation was going to be about. After I picked up my mail I returned to him and "Whats up bro" He began to tell me that he got a call from from a custom agent who was asking about my P.O. box. He asked do I get alot of packages from other countries and if i send out alot also. Once again he's a friend so he told them "No nothing that I've seen". So he aked them why and what was up? They replied we have a package of his he that contains illegal substances. My buddy told me be very carefull what Im doing because they are watching me, he also said dont sign for this package if it comes at at later date you are being set up these agent pose as UPS people and postal employees, if you see someone in the post office here that you dont know and you have a package that you're not supposed to have DONT SIGN FOR IT. There only 3 postal workers in my post office I know all of them. He told me that they have been there before and busted someone that was recieving pills. I asked would'nt they just send me customs notice, he just laughed and said when they want to bust you, you dont get a notice. Now I know why they stopped me at customs when I came back to the U.S. A word to the wise my fellow Bros. Please do not pm me asking who the package was from, its not about that. I will be bumping this thread through out the day so most can read it.
Stay wise, Custom

cool story bro... tell it again....:jerkit:

cool story bro... tell it again....:jerkit:
Yes I posted it in anything goes for morons just like you my friend. You know the type unemployed loser that cant even buy a hooker for an hour due to small penis illness.....please post some more fake cycles you claim to run..lol

I have a very close friend that was visited by homeland security a while back. They had a nice chat about d-bol tabs and that was it...

IML Gear Cream!
I have a very close friend that was visited by homeland security a while back. They had a nice chat about d-bol tabs and that was it...

Did they give him a complimentary prostrate exam?

custom is getting busted by customs..

p.s was that a 13 year old brazilian boy in the package?

Yes I posted it in anything goes for morons just like you my friend. You know the type unemployed loser that cant even buy a hooker for an hour due to small penis illness.....please post some more fake cycles you claim to run..lol

I actually just put in my two weeks notice last friday to be a project manager with a nice pay raise with another company..... but you did catch me on the small penis claim.....

Next time you go to Brazil.... you should stay there.

Are you able to bench the bar yet?

Naw, not me. I don't answer the door at my house. Keeps things simple.

You trying to tell me that if I showed up at your house with a couple six packs of good beer and knocked, you wouldn't even answer the door?

Back