• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

An aquaintance came to about using and I need input from you guys

eXistence

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I know him through a friend of a friend, but he came to me asking about using. This guy really doesn't know anything. He didnt even know what PCT was. He sends me a pictures of a vial of Tren. I tell him that its useless and you need a lot more shit to be ran with that. Plus Tren needs to be ran more than 14 weeks. I see him post on Facebook that he hits the gym and what not. I really don't care if he fucks up using, but I do want him to do it the right way. More than likely this is his first cycle. So what Im asking is what would you run with tren for your first cycle lol.....?

Lol. U gotta be kidding

No joke man. I just laughed but told him I wouldn't do it. I should just tell him to run a Test only cycle if that. I mean hell he didnt even know wtf PCT was :roflmao:

This was his message he sent me

What u bro, I tried to get Aaron called u bit he is scary, I'm buying his Roids and I had a few questions

1 is it safe to still drink extend or N.o explode while on the Roids kinda like something to trick my mind into knowing it's time to go to the gym

2 how often to I inject it he said every other day but my roomate injected weekly I wanted to ask you but again Aaron scary

3 how quick should I see results if I diet and I plan to work out at least 5 times a week

4 how quick hypothetically will I start to lose mass if after the cycle I drop down to 4 days a week

Appreciate your knowledge

This is no joke lol

Tren needs to be ran more than 14 weeks?

Tren needs to be ran more than 14 weeks?

You didn't know that? Gosh. Behind on the times :roflmao:

Just tell him to read about how to use AAS on this forum and tell him to ask questions after he reads. If he doesn't do that, he deserves the pain of fucked up hormone levels, ED and gyno that come along with irresponsible cycling.

Tell him tren works best when you do it through an enema :ohyeah:

so many idiots.

tell the dumb shit to use a basic first. The kick him in the vagina for not knowing what PCT is and wanting to juice.

Just tell him you only take creatine and protein shakes. You don't mess with the stuff. When something goes bad with this guy ( and it will ), the blame will be on you!!!

IML Gear Cream!
14 weeks of tren eh. Put that shit up for a while and get some test. And fyi, do not run that shit for 14 weeks. And if he/or you do not know what pct is, good luck with sex for a very long time afterwards if you do run it for 14 weeks.

yeah "your friend" sureeee buddy lol...

wait i thought u mixed tren in your shake and drank it?

I want to shoot myself in the fucking head for reading this. I think you know the right thing to do here.

I didn't mean you run it for 14 weeks+. I should have reworded that. 8 week is what I'll be doing.This is my next cycle when my time =/= time off which is somewhere in January.

Wk 1-7 500mg Test E
Wk 1-6 50mg Dbol ED
Wk 8-12 Test E 750mg
Wk 9-16 Tren A 50-75mg ED
Wk 12-16 Test prop 75-100mg ED (Run your prop three days past your Tren)
Wk 11-16 Winny 50-100mg ED
Wk 1-16 hcg 500iu x2/wk
Wk 9-16 Cabergoline 0.5mg x2/wk
Wk 1-16 Aromasin 10-25mg ED

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

But yea I did tell him to come here and post a thread about it. I'll just tell him he needs to do just a 10 week cycle of Test - 250. Nothing more.

i didn't mean you run it for 14 weeks+. I should have reworded that. 8 week is what i'll be doing.this is my next cycle when my time =/= time off which is somewhere in january.

wk 1-7 500mg test e
wk 1-6 50mg dbol ed
wk 8-12 test e 750mg
wk 9-16 tren a 50-75mg ed
wk 12-16 test prop 75-100mg ed (run your prop three days past your tren)
wk 11-16 winny 50-100mg ed
wk 1-16 hcg 500iu x2/wk
wk 9-16 cabergoline 0.5mg x2/wk
wk 1-16 aromasin 10-25mg ed

pct:

clomid 100/100/75/50
aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

but yea i did tell him to come here and post a thread about it. I'll just tell him he needs to do just a 10 week cycle of test - 250. Nothing more.

i thought it was "your friend" now you have said its you?

Oh and i hope this is a joke...

IMO I would tell him to join IM and let him learn what happens when you ask a dumb question on a forum.
Tren 1st cycle, not a good idea. I just don't understand how people can put something into their body's without doing their own research.

IML Gear Cream!
i thought it was "your friend" now you have said its you?

Oh and i hope this is a joke...

No dude. Comprehend you should lol. That is my stack for my next cycle. I was showing that to show that Tren shouldn't been taken till week 9 or so and then ran for 8 weeks. I miss worded the OP. Yes it still that guy who asked me that. No way am I that undereducated about using. I def researched months before pinning.

IMO I would tell him to join IM and let him learn what happens when you ask a dumb question on a forum.
Tren 1st cycle, not a good idea. I just don't understand how people can put something into their body's without doing their own research.

I told him to join, but I doubt he will. Honestly this guy is white but acts black as hell. :hmmm:

Well when he comes to you with massive Gyno....oh well screw it. Sounds like he isn't ready at all.

Tell him tren works best when you do it through an enema :ohyeah:

no actually injecting right into the nut is the best way....it's best to alternate between the left and the right nut. I always clamp one of my balls to a low table edge to keep it from rolling out of my fingers and nail it with a 17 gauge pin so it'll flow real well.

When I walked in the gym after this weights just flew off the racks and loaded themselves out of fear of my massive ball power and I gained 70 of pure muscle. :winkfinger:It's hilarious this buddy of yours figures out how to use facebook but can't google some info on something he's putting in his body.

No dude. Comprehend you should lol. That is my stack for my next cycle. I was showing that to show that Tren shouldn't been taken till week 9 or so and then ran for 8 weeks. I miss worded the OP. Yes it still that guy who asked me that. No way am I that undereducated about using. I def researched months before pinning.

I told him to join, but I doubt he will. Honestly this guy is white but acts black as hell. :hmmm:

tell your friend to run tren a for 20 weeks 700mg a week and naps at 100mg a day with no pct he should be fine...

no actually injecting right into the nut is the best way....it's best to alternate between the left and the right nut. I always clamp one of my balls to a low table edge to keep it from rolling out of my fingers and nail it with a 17 gauge pin so it'll flow real well.

When I walked in the gym after this weights just flew off the racks and loaded themselves out of fear of my massive ball power and I gained 70 of pure muscle. :winkfinger:It's hilarious this buddy of yours figures out how to use facebook but can't google some info on something he's putting in his body.

lol look at how he speaks. Can't even spell or make a correct sentence.

I cant stand that! Well maybe he wont join cause he cant read, if he is acting well enough. ;)

Back