• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Imagine the Potential

The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has TB. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has TB. The mother finds she is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?

If you said yes, you would have killed Beethoven.

The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has TB. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has TB. The mother finds she is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?
No. I wouldn't recommend abortion. I would love to welcome this baby in this world. But, if she decides to do it , I would respect her decision.

No. I wouldn't recommend abortion. I would love to welcome this baby in this world. But, if she decides to do it , I would respect her decision.

:loser: did you miss the part where she said that was Ludwig Von Beethoven? (Arguably the greatest composer ever..)

He misses a lot.

:loser: did you miss the part where she said that was Ludwig Von Beethoven? (Arguably the greatest composer ever..)
What if, say Hitler had been aborted?

Back