• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

starting a sust/ tren cycle would love feedback and thoughts from other members

Jkellz91

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aright guys so here's the deal im a week into a sust/tren cycle and would like feedback on how people think im running my gear. To start off im 22 years old 6' 190 with 7 percent bf. This is my second cycle, first ever with tren. Im running the tren because i had no sides (cept night sweats) with my 1st cycle (500 mg/week sust) and believe i am ready for tren. Now im not ignorant i know its only my second cycle and i know how harsh tren can be but i made my decision and im going to stick with it. That being said heres what my cycle looks like. (im already a week in)

im running a 13 week cycle 125mg of sust eod with 40mg of tren eod. im a week in so in another week ill be starting aromasin 25mg eod all the way up to my last shot. for my pct im running nolva and clomids eod 2 weeks after my last shot for a full month (nolva 1 day clomids another) 1 last thing im cutting the tren off at week 10 and running the sust for an additional 3 since ive read it helps with the recovery process. this will be a bulking cycle. i would love feedback and would like to know what type of gains i could expect from this. i figure anywhere from 15 to 20 lbs max, 20 being max.

Given your bodyfat, I'd be surprised if you aromatize test so quickly you need 12.5mg ED of aromasin (and thats how you should dose if if you can split it versus 25mg eod), but hop on aromasin now and get your bloods in a few weeks to check estradiol. Your dosage of tren is very conservative, I wouldn't expect any sides other than heavier sweating and maybe waking easier at night.

Your PCT needs research. You won't have a need for nolva, and you'll find many suggest its a very bad idea with any 19-nor (but you're letting it clear first and I dont think that that whole taboo is fully substantiated to begin with). I'd run clomid at 25mg ED for 4 weeks coming off. Then get your bloods 2 weeks after finishing PCT.

Your gains will depend on your diet... period. Everyone's different, so its impossible to predict... though I think 15 lbs of lean mass is highly unlikely, don't expect miracles unless you train and eat like a professional.

Aright guys so here's the deal im a week into a sust/tren cycle and would like feedback on how people think im running my gear. To start off im 22 years old 6' 190 with 7 percent bf.

This is my second cycle, first ever with tren. Im running the tren because i had no sides (cept night sweats) with my 1st cycle (500 mg/week sust)
Sustanon should not give night sweats in the first place, and tren is not a second cycle drug. I would increase the test dose or add an oral in next, you dont want to progress with gear so fast, moving up slowly is the key. Give tren a shot in the 3-4th cycle if you wanna run it soon. If you wanna run it by all means do it, tren is great, but I would suggest progressing slowly first.

and believe i am ready for tren. Now im not ignorant i know its only my second cycle and i know how harsh tren can be but i made my decision and im going to stick with it. That being said heres what my cycle looks like. (im already a week in)

im running a 13 week cycle 125mg of sust eod with 40mg of tren eod. im a week in so in another week ill be starting aromasin 25mg eod all the way up to my last shot.
Cycle looks god, I would probably bump the test a little bit higher but thats just me, you can keep the doses low like that and be fine. The AI dose you should start now, but you only need probably 12.5mg EOD with your test doses. You should also look into picking up Caber to help avoid prolactin issues that come with tren.

for my pct im running nolva and clomids eod 2 weeks after my last shot for a full month (nolva 1 day clomids another)
Run them ED until they run out, no need to do it EOD.

1 last thing im cutting the tren off at week 10 and running the sust for an additional 3 since ive read it helps with the recovery process.
Not really true, doesnt help the recovery process lol, but still cutting it after 10 weeks is fine as you are doing a good long run on tren.

this will be a bulking cycle. i would love feedback and would like to know what type of gains i could expect from this. i figure anywhere from 15 to 20 lbs max, 20 being max.
Dont expect giant gains off this. If you are aiming to get a bulking cycle up the test. You will probably be around 10lbs if you eat right, probably with 15 max. You will gain nice lean muscle off this, I wouldnt call it a bulk but you will get size and such like any other cycle, but with tren you just experience less fat gain and have a better physique as you typically stay leaner.

Also, run your AI through your PCT. Your Estro levels will BOUNCE up on clomid, be careful with that.

Thanks guys i appreciate it. The only reason i said i would expect 15 to 20 lbs is because my first cycle i gained 12 lbs with sust alone. And trust me i dont expect any miracles i know both of my doses are low and ill be fine with 10 to 12 lbs of muscle gain. I know tren for a second cycle is a little soon but this will be my last cycle just because ill have a real job in a year and they drug test so i figured if im gunna do 1 final cycle i should go out with a bang lol i heard about the prolactin issues but thought that since my dosing isnt very high and the fact that ill be taking aromasin i should be ok.

collin b, since ill be running nolva along with clomids wouldnt the nolva help with the estrogen issues?

Yeah itll help but it nolva isnt an AI and you might need one during PCT better safe then sorry

very true. ive read all different type of information on how to run this type of cycle including both of your inputs. ill deff takw aht both of u said into consideration but if i ran it how i said in my original post how do you think id make out

any 1 else have any thoughts on they type of cycle im running. I was also gunna see how my body reacted to the dosage of sust and tren after a month and if im feeling aright i was gunna bump both them up. sust to 600mg a week and tren to 200mg a week.

Interested to see how this goes for you my next cycle will include tren e!

any 1 else have any thoughts on they type of cycle im running. I was also gunna see how my body reacted to the dosage of sust and tren after a month and if im feeling aright i was gunna bump both them up. sust to 600mg a week and tren to 200mg a week.
I was running tren A 50mg ED/EOD that was good Now I going 200mg/EOD with very low test. Feeling good so far.

IML Gear Cream!
yeaaa man im gunna see how my body reacts then after the 1st month im gunna increase both the test and tren. i might go up to 60 mg of tren eod for my final month, im still debating though im gunna take it slow. im done with the 1st week and theres not to much of a difference my muscles are just a little fuller and harder. im going to the gym after work today so we'll see if i have any strength increase!!!!! i cant wait im feeling great so far!!!!

Drop the sust and just use Prop brother. And why 40mg Tren EOD? At least run it at 80-100 eod... Since your stats seem very lean, Prop/Tren is perfect, the blend of esters in the sust won't keep you near as dry as Prop ester alone.

13 weeks is a long time for tren if you can handle it go ahead, but Id Advise against running tren that long for your first go.

Why not break it into 2 separate blasts, then PCT?

Or just run the 13 weeks but use Prop, and Increase the Tren to at a minimum 80mg eod.

Drop the sust and just use Prop brother. And why 40mg Tren EOD? At least run it at 80-100 eod... Since your stats seem very lean, Prop/Tren is perfect, the blend of esters in the sust won't keep you near as dry as Prop ester alone.

13 weeks is a long time for tren if you can handle it go ahead, but Id Advise against running tren that long for your first go.

Or just run the 13 weeks but use Prop, and Increase the Tren to at a minimum 80mg eod.

While I agree with this, that prop in general holds less water than other esters. It don't mean you cant get just as hard with something like cypionate or enenthate, in the end of the day its all about your diet and manipulating all the factors involved in terms of your hardening agents such as lowering estrogen and your dht levels etc. You can be ripped on any testosterone period, just do what you feel is best for your body in the end of the day, all this always switch to prop when cutting is all brologic in my opinion, I would love to hear what people think and have tried.

While I agree with this, that prop in general holds less water than other esters. It don't mean you cant get just as hard with something like cypionate or enenthate, in the end of the day its all about your diet and manipulating all the factors involved in terms of your hardening agents such as lowering estrogen and your dht levels etc. You can be ripped on any testosterone period, just do what you feel is best for your body in the end of the day, all this always switch to prop when cutting is all brologic in my opinion, I would love to hear what people think and have tried.

Exactly, I agree 100% I have done cuts, with Dbol and Test E, as long as my diet was dialed in, and my AI's were in check, I can pretty much stay dry on anything. One of the MAIN MAIN reasons I advise against sust, is because of all the esters, most UGL's do not produce quality sust, While some do, most will stick prop in it. With so many variables, and so many esters, keeping blood levels completely stable would require pretty much ED injections. While YES you will see gains with eod injects, You would in my opinion benefit more using a sole ester Test, that you know what is in it, and how to without a shadow of a doubt control your bool levels.

Im not running the tren for 13 im going to cut it off at 10 and continue the sust for another 3. And thanks for the info on the prop, i already have the sust tho and it would be a pain in the ass to switch it lol but something to consider if i decide to run another cycle. And im starting the tren at 40 just to be cautious. Im also a hard gainer. I will prob wind up upping it to 60 tho for the last month depending how my body feels. well im at the start of my second week. Bench went from 225 for 12 to 225 for 16, could just be that i had an amazing week before but something to consider. I also realized the starting of muscle hardness, and im starting to look fuller. Again it could just be from the week before. I feel great though i know most of it is mental but knowing that your getting bigger and stronger is always a good feeling lol.

Back