• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Alpha Pharma Dbol and Tren Ace IN STOCK! at domestic-supply.com

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alpha Pharma dbol is back in stock. $50 for 100tabs (web site shows wrong price at moment, it will be fixed soon) Alphabol is a brand name

Alphabol-10-mg.jpg

Trenarapid Alpha Pharma Tren Ace restocked. limited supply

TrenaRapid-100mg-ml.jpg

Nice , picking up some along with tamox to accompany some TRT test I managed to stash

Dam I can't win, dbol in stock tamox out of stock. Luckily no minimum order requirement. Will post up my results with tne alpha pharma dbol

edit: Dam just saw 300$ minimum, usually it's posted pretty big on the home page. This sucks as I have everything else I need already

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam I can't win, dbol in stock tamox out of stock. Luckily no minimum order requirement. Will post up my results with tne alpha pharma dbol

edit: Dam just saw 300$ minimum, usually it's posted pretty big on the home page. This sucks as I have everything else I need already

Im sure there's something on that website you can use lol . There has to be a minimum order amount bro . This gear cost alot more to produce then any UGL and even more to get it here from where it comes from ... Remember this isn't a Underground lab where somebody's making it in the kitchen sink . 300 is a pretty low minimum when ordering Pharma grade gear :winkfinger:

so is everything ds sales pharm grade?

I can honestly speak of Alpha Pharma brand and yes that is Pharma grade gear . Pharmacom and Vermodji , I will let DS handle that question . I am not sure and dont want to be misleading . I do know that the Pharmacom brand sells out just as fast if not faster to certain areas and is in just as high demand as the Alpha Pharma . Alpha Pharma being the top dog for sure though

Hey man I'm trying to order dbol, tamoxifen and arimidex. Currently arimidex is out of stock, but I know if I wait untill its in stock one of the Other ones wil be out of stock. Anyway I can purchase an order and have you guys ship it when arimidex is in stock. Not running this cycle for 2 months so I'm not in a huge rush

I can honestly speak of Alpha Pharma brand and yes that is Pharma grade gear . Pharmacom and Vermodji , I will let DS handle that question . I am not sure and dont want to be misleading . I do know that the Pharmacom brand sells out just as fast if not faster to certain areas and is in just as high demand as the Alpha Pharma . Alpha Pharma being the top dog for sure though

Alpha Pharma and Vermodje are both licensed pharmaceutical companies producing pharm grade products. Pharmacom is very good UG brand with orals as good quality as compared to Alpha Pharma. Pharmacom oils are also very good but not at same level as Alpha Pharma. Alpha Pharma products are pharm grade and best you can get anywhere. :)

Hey man I'm trying to order dbol, tamoxifen and arimidex. Currently arimidex is out of stock, but I know if I wait untill its in stock one of the Other ones wil be out of stock. Anyway I can purchase an order and have you guys ship it when arimidex is in stock. Not running this cycle for 2 months so I'm not in a huge rush

brother I have Vermodje exemestane (Aromasin) in stock now. most people are prefering this to arimidex. I only take orders for product not in stock if it is bulk order. I cant always deliver one item in pack it is too much cost and time and hard to keep track if many customers do this. :)

you can also email me to domestic-supply@hushmail.com with questions like this. I am not sure how soon I will get this Pharmacom arimidex as they can be hard to get stock from at times. Exemever is selling very well though. :)

Alpha Pharma and Vermodje are both licensed pharmaceutical companies producing pharm grade products. Pharmacom is very good UG brand with orals as good quality as compared to Alpha Pharma. Pharmacom oils are also very good but not at same level as Alpha Pharma. Alpha Pharma products are pharm grade and best you can get anywhere. :)

Thanks DS for handling this question . I knew it would be better handled by you . Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Hey is shipping included in the minimum? Had my order lost with another place so need to get a couple things quick to get me through the next few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure shipping is never included in a source's minimum order amount.

Pretty sure shipping is never included in a source's minimum order amount.

its not. $15 for stand shipping which you receive in 3-5 days and $25 for express shipping which is over night delivery i believe.

Back