• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Friend had visit from customs

Bobolala

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Friend a while back mentioned she had a visit from customs. This was before getting the seizure notice which came 3 days later. There was no delivery but they brought a file of documents and photos. Does this sound like a new standard operating procedure to visit seized addresses?

never once have I heard of this

raws?

I'd say someone was embellishing or there was something big in the order

Dunno but thats yet another reason to do the majority of my shopping with a domestic source

That would be fucked up...yikes! Domestic is great but I'm sure something similar could happen if that source got busted.

Yes, Homeland security has been doing this for years now. Just deny everything and be polite.

do not order international unless you have to. I had a buddy that had a bottle break and they opened it and interrogated him for days. He said each day he would be in an office for 12 hours until he was willing to give up information about other people locally that deal. They asked why he kept sending money to china and said they have him, and its his chance to reduce his sentence.

He told them he buys wallets from china and purses for his wife and he can show them the purses and wallets if they like. Hes a cocky ass too, but told them if its illegal to buy purses from china then arrest him, but why would "I" buy steriods from china when I can walk into any gym and find the biggest guy and ask him if i wanted to. Hes like I dont do that shit and if I did I would just go ask my doctor he told me he would prescribe me. Cops had his name on shipping and everything, he denied EVERYTHING and they could do nothing.

IML Gear Cream!
Shit that's a buzz kill!

Anybody unexpectedly knocks on my door, I don't answer!

Neighbors, solicitors and especially guys in uniform.

Cops had his name on shipping and everything, he denied EVERYTHING and they could do nothing.

That! That shit right fucking there! If people kept their cocksuckers shut, they would be better off. By giving up and confessing, you fuck yourself and everybody else. I can't even count all of the times that keeping my mouth shut saved my ass, not to mention everybody else involved.

More times than not, confessing gets you into trouble in situations where keeping quite would have saved you. Also, people who rat to save their weak asses are scum.

yup if your in a room and there asking you shit and your not in jail they dont have shit. The best thing to do is keep your mouth shut if they send you home they dont have shit, if they send you to jail get a lawyer, but never say shit. I got a blow job on duty in the navy one time while on watch in my space. The girl couldnt keep her mouth shut and i got busted. I told them I have no clue what they are talking about, they even had texts of us talking about doing it, but i told them we never did show me a picture because i remember standing my watch in my space not getting a blow job. Nothing happened at all, they cant prove shit from he said she said only if they catch you in the act.

Only reason they would do that is on bigorders like thkthousands of dollars I have two buddies in customs myself soon to be ;) I know for a fact they wouldn't waste there time with that unless rcmp or some federal agencies been investigating for awhile and decide to crack them so ppl be smart dnt stress

yeah I had a bf in customs years ago....
man that guy could party ..lol

he was a k9 handler though so was only going after the big fish..mainly coke and heroin

lolol, great gif

That! That shit right fucking there! If people kept their cocksuckers shut, they would be better off. By giving up and confessing, you fuck yourself and everybody else. I can't even count all of the times that keeping my mouth shut saved my ass, not to mention everybody else involved.

More times than not, confessing gets you into trouble in situations where keeping quite would have saved you. Also, people who rat to save their weak asses are scum.

exactly...and cops will try to "make deals" with you.. but they can't make any deals since they aren't the prosecution

exactly...and cops will try to "make deals" with you.. but they can't make any deals since they aren't the prosecution
This right there ! The prosecuters office is the one who makes the deals . The cops have NO authority to do this . Let your lawyer do the negotiating . Everything you say can and will be used against you , THEY tell you this up front . The first thing a lawyer asks is what did you say ? make his job easy , say nothing ! The courts have ruled that authorities have the right to lie in order to do their job . So most of what they say is just that .

Just remember LE can can lie or trick into confessing bottom line keep your mouth shut cops have no authority to make deals its a legal to get confessions and likewise you can lie to cops except giving a false identity that you cant lie about most people convict themselves.

Only reason they would do that is on bigorders like thkthousands of dollars I have two buddies in customs myself soon to be ;) I know for a fact they wouldn't waste there time with that unless rcmp or some federal agencies been investigating for awhile and decide to crack them so ppl be smart dnt stress

right now with all the shit going on customs isnt messing around it doesnt matter if its a big order or small order. They find one thing, then they will back track all your last deliveries and WU transactions. They get funding based off of arrests, if there not busting people there not funded.

right now with all the shit going on customs isnt
messing around it doesnt matter if its a big order or small order. They find one thing, then they will back track all your last deliveries and WU transactions. They get funding based off of arrests, if there not busting people there not funded.

I agree as far as I know buddy is head custom officer in charge of holds for customs to review they get funded regardless they dont waste time and money on small busts it cost money to back track on a few vials of AAS.

And there not authorized to grab and review all your past records as far as I know must get a warrant and rcmp do that. But yes there cracking hard

To the Original Poster: sounds like the chick may be making some of the story up. Unfortunately I am VERY familiar with how the Feds operate. If a Customs agent came to see her with photos, then it was AFTER she got popped, and if they had photos, they probably had an indictment to go with it. Not trying to be a prick bro, just telling ya from past experience (hypothetically)! See no evil, hear no evil, SPEAK no evil!

there are some guys who get shit shipped to forclosed houses and just grab the pack or houses that are for sale and will camp and grab the pack.

I know people that do this with pounds of smoke. Its a pretty slick idea and it works.

Back