• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Converting Cattle Pellets. All The Info You Need To Homebrew Fina

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This informative article is courtesy of Skye from Anabolicminds

Several people on the boards and in PMs have been asking lately about not having access to gear, ether because of lack of funds or source. No one can help you with the first and given the political climate no one is likely to help you with the second one. This leaves you with several options to legally (or semi-legally) obtain gear. Lets just forget about the prohormones here and go to the good stuff.

Cattle implants are really the only practical legal source of gear that I know. There are some 30 types of different implants of which 2 are of any real concern to us. The first is Finaplix-H which is a form of trenbolone acetate pellets containing 20mg a piece, 10 pellets to a dose and 10 doses to a cart, 10 carts to a box. (That works out to 2grams of trenbolone acetate per cart or 20grams per box, you can buy it by the cart if you look around.) The second one is Synovex-H with has 20 mg estradiol benzoate and 200mg testosterone propionate. The problem with this one is the estradiol benzoate. It MUST be removed before giving it to any animal that you don't want to compete in a wet-T contest. This is covered in the links provided.

I don't recommend the conversion kits because they are expensive for what you get. Get your chemical supplies from www.lemelange.com (chemicals are cheap and good quality) and your glassware and filters from getpinz.

This is by far my preferred method of making fina from pellets: http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal_tren.html
For the Synovex-H to testosterone no ester (base):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/show...7391#post127391
For the Synovex-H to testosterone propionate (a bit steep for my taste)
http://www.eagleresearch.biz/

A couple of notes on the above links. If you are making testosterone no ester (base) then I would repeat the step of using the lye, wash it twice in other words. You don't lose that much more and it doesn't take that long. Well worth the peace of mind. Also they describe ether adding the water very slowly or putting a small hole in container to help form big easy to filter crystals. Another method (Notacow's) is to pre freeze the distilled water and allow it to melt into the product. This one works very well.

Needed Chemicals:
Benzyl Alcohol, 1 quart $12.50
Benzyl Benzoate 1/2 quart $10.00
Cottonseed Oil 1/2 quart $12.50 (or grapeseed or sesame seed oil from the store works just as well)
3 bottles of heat at Wally world $2.25
1 Bottle Red Devil Lye also at Wally world $4.35
1 gallon of distilled water from (Guess where?) Wally world $0.59

Glassware:
Whatman, PVDF Membrane, .20u $18.00 for 3 of them (one spare)
3 50 ML sterile glass vial $7.50
*5cc syringes 25 count 7.50 (enough for 25 batches, this is optional as you can use the 3cc ones, I just prefer 5cc)
Everything else you should have around the house.

Total cost of chemicals: $42.19 not including shipping
Total cost of glassware: $33.00.
Total cost of homebrew supplies without kits: $75.19
The only kit I know for sure that renders testosterone propionate is Eagle Research and there solution is $35 for 5 carts worth or $60 for a box worth.

The difference here for the fina and test is 1. The product (fina) is better using Notacow method. 2. It is much cheaper per cycle for and especially after the first one. The next time around (and there will be a next time around, I have never talked to anybody that did "just one cycle") as all you have to get is a new filters and vials. Or look at it this way, it is $230 for a cycles worth of low quality fina with testosterone propionate (maybe) using a kit with and for this and every time after or $195.19 for high quality fina and test base the first time along with all the homebrew supplies (chemical) you will need for years and $137 every time after for a long time. If you want testosterone propionate then just buy the solution from Eagle Research. If you had access to those types of chemicals you wouldn't need to be doing all of this.

2 carts of Finaplex-H about $70
5 carts Synovex-H is $50
All the above is with no shipping cost included

Another reason to do it this way (without kits) is that you can make pro fina very easily given that you have everything in powder form. If you need detailed instructions on the proper way to make gear from powder with pictures then go here: http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/s...ighlight=test+e
75mg prop/fina is easily made:

For 50ml of pro fina:
3.75 grams of trenbolone acetate
3.75 grams of testosterone propionate
1.5ml of Benzyl Alcohol
5ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 36ml of oil of your choice

For 50ml of pro fina made with test base (Warning, have NOT done this myself, I was told that it worked and can see no reason why it shouldn't but haven't done. Remember the adage about free advice)
For 50ml of pro fina:
3.75 grams of trenbolone acetate
3.75 grams of testosterone no ester
2.5ml of Benzyl Alcohol
7.5ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 36ml of oil of your choice
For both the above first mix the solvents together in a glass bottle of your choice Then dissolve the test first (follow the order here, will make life easier). Once you have done that (may have to heat) then add your trenbolone acetate (may need a little more heat). Once you have a nice clear solution you then add all but about 10ml of your oil. Filter and use the last 10ml to fill to volume.

For 20ml of fina at 200mg/ml (this is a bit stiff):
4 grams of trenbolone acetate
1ml of Benzyl Alcohol
3ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 13ml of oil of your choice

For 20ml of fina at 100mg/ml:
2 grams of trenbolone acetate
.6ml of Benzyl Alcohol
2ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 16ml of oil of your choice

For 20ml of test prop at 100mg/ml (don't go over this as it will hurt):
2 grams of testosterone propionate
.6ml of Benzyl Alcohol
2.4ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 15 to 16ml of oil of your choice

For 20ml of test prop at75 mg/ml :
1.5 grams of testosterone propionate
.6ml of Benzyl Alcohol
2ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 16ml of oil of your choice

For 20ml of test base at 75 mg/ml (don't go over this as it will hurt):
1.5 grams of testosterone no ester
1ml of Benzyl Alcohol
3ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 15ml of oil of your choice

For 20ml of test base at 50mg/ml:
1gram of testosterone no ester
.6ml of Benzyl Alcohol
2.4ml of Benzyl Benzoate
about 17ml of oil of your choice

I am interested in knowing the neg's on this. I have hep-c anti-bodies in my system ( a blood transfusion in '79) and need to be catious. I ave never had the sysmptoms and get my enzymes checked every six to ten months and all is cool there. I sooooooo wanna use what ever I can over the next year ... I just don't wanna turn my liver into pudding in the process. Thanks for your advice here.

BC, I in no way can profess to know anything about using gear with a diagnosis of hep-c. My only advice would be to use testosterone only, and avoid orals (which are known to be liver toxic). Testosterone, even with large doses (500-750mg/week) is not particularly hard on the liver.

Thanks BoneCrusher

The info you provided was extremely helpful. As to your questions about hep-c, I may be able to provide some answers in the near future. I would, however; say it would be common sense to stay away from orals since they are known to be liver toxic.

how do you get the product out of the Finaplix-H pellets?

Just buy Tren and save yourself all the time and potential mistakes and problems. It has been easily available for the last 6 years.

Yeah, finaplix and synovex are junk. Disasters waiting to happen.

can u eat the pellets? or is that a bad Idea?

IML Gear Cream!
i dont belive they are junk, imo most ug labs in the us are using the process to get tren.

hey, it says that the name of the file has changed when i went to basskillers link on turning finaplex-h to tren. can you find the original file you mentioned?

Search his site for it.

hey i got a box of fina h 100 dose/10 carts,, my ?.. cart yeilds 2,000mg tren with finafast 4gr kit so can i split box in 1/4s,,,, 2 1/2 carts per 10gr kit? and yeild 5,000 per kit total 20,000mgs box thanks and u can get fina h or s at local S&S FEED STORE IN STOCK OR TWO DAY REFRIGERATED,,, very easy just b educated good rap and dress the part (farm clothes) works fine

Just buy Tren and save yourself all the time and potential mistakes and problems. It has been easily available for the last 6 years.

Foolish. A child could make Tren.

Buy the Fina-Farm instructional DVD. It shows you step by step how to make tren with the pellets. If you can't make tren watching this DVD, you should shoot yourself.

Foolish. A child could make Tren.

Buy the Fina-Farm instructional DVD. It shows you step by step how to make tren with the pellets. If you can't make tren watching this DVD, you should shoot yourself.

He posted that on 09-26-2005 and he's been banned for a couple of years so I doubt he will respond.

Last edited:
I am interested in knowing the neg's on this. I have hep-c anti-bodies in my system ( a blood transfusion in '79) .
I never knew this, I also have Hep C.

BC, I in no way can profess to know anything about using gear with a diagnosis of hep-c. My only advice would be to use testosterone only, and avoid orals (which are known to be liver toxic). Testosterone, even with large doses (500-750mg/week) is not particularly hard on the liver.

Is this true? Well now...

He posted that on 09-26-2005 and he's been banned for a couple of years so I doubt he will respond.

He's back.

cattle pellet scams?

is there any need to worry about an kind of fake cattle pellets or they all pretty well safe to order as far as quality..synovex h will be synovex h ?

follow basskillers picture by picture and you will have no problem making your own fina. there are no fakes that i know of on fina pellets. i make it all the time and its clear golden and i make it strong. imo

Thats not a fina kit. That is a 10 dose box of fina. As far as I know fina "kits" are illegal but the substance is not.........yet.
Nothing sketchy about it. Seller is a vet supplier and has over 10,000 sales with 1% unhappy feed back

Last edited:
first timer. please help

my bud does this and wants me to get on with him!!! im not gaining enough, as i am not useing anything but pre workout (jack3d) and protine (nitro core)strawbery... but i can get the pellets. i do not know percisly how to (break down, boil out,filter, then mix with oil,then inject?????) if u could help with information so i know for sure i dont do it wrong it would be much apreciated

thank you

i know there going to stop selling pellets. but does anyone no when?

You mean, from pellets? You can't. You'd have to know how to esterify test base. You wanna make enanth, you'll have to buy the raw powder.

i know there going to stop selling pellets. but does anyone no when?

time to stock up 100.00 for 50 ml of pure tren cant beat that

Back