• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mark Foley ( another Republican with high moral standards)

Sounds like Tough Oldie and Foley are using the same escape route for their actions, I was on the bottle at the time and can't be held accountable for my actions!!!

Please, oyu guys know how wasted I've been ,I usually but that time to good use and right amazingly insane stories and /or make fun of people to the point that they have no idea I just made fun of them....

Sounds like Tough Oldie and Foley are using the same escape route for their actions, I was on the bottle at the time and can't be held accountable for my actions!!!

Please, oyu guys know how wasted I've been ,I usually but that time to good use and right amazingly insane stories and /or make fun of people to the point that they have no idea I just made fun of them....

holy mistypes batman!

I dont know wtf you are saying...

True Story, this guy is a model human being. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

*Waits for DOMS/Busylivin/etc to defend him.

Defend Him? :wtf:

I thorough investigation should be conducted to validate and substantiate the allegations. Upon conclusion he should be held strictly accountable for his actions. Those involved who knew and covered it up should also be held accountable.

I've said it a million times, people don't want to be accountable for their actions. That is what's wrong in this country.

IML Gear Cream!

I thorough investigation should be conducted to validate and substantiate the allegations. Upon conclusion he should be held strictly accountable for his actions. Those involved who knew and covered it up should also be held accountable.
Well put. We don't know all the facts but what has been revealed sure looks like it's leading to online child enticement. I'm sorry that this guy is an alcoholic and was himself molested, but he must be held accountable. Any child sex predator should.

And those that did nothing yet knew of Foley's predatory inclinations should also be outed and held accountable.

There. I think I just repeated everything Witmaster just said.

Well put. We don't know all the facts but what has been revealed sure looks like it's leading to online child enticement. I'm sorry that this guy is an alcoholic and was himself molested, but he must be held accountable. Any child sex predator should.

And those that did nothing yet knew of Foley's predatory inclinations should also be outed and held accountable.

There. I think I just repeated everything Witmaster just said.
Sweet Mother of all that's Holy..... We agree. :)

I'm marking this date down on my calendar :grin:

Seriously though.... I can't imagine how anyone would try to "justify" such reprehensible conduct regardless of political allignment. Recognizing this is still very early and the investigation is still forthcoming, if the evidence supports the allegations I vote we publicly shoot the fucker. Too bad the law won't allow it.

Only if you're a right winger. :thumb:

Only if you're a right winger. :thumb:
This post has about the same intellectual value as the skid marks in Foreman's shorts :thumbs:

Thats half his IQ....

True Story, two skid marks form the number "11" which when when placed together = 1111.

Now if he can only figure out how to transfer his criminal prosecution to a liberal state, he will be set.

IML Gear Cream!
Now if he can only figure out how to transfer his criminal prosecution to a liberal state, he will be set.

True Story, because liberals are the criminals here. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You'd have loved the O'Reilly Show tonight. He compared this to the democrat incident in 83, and even Monica Lewinski, saying she was 18 and close to 16, when she was really 22. :laugh: :thumb:

I was saying that liberals are soft on criminals, particularly sex offenders.

looks like the democrats no longer have a monopoly on low moral standards. who would have thought????

You'd have loved the O'Reilly Show tonight. He compared this to the democrat incident in 83, and even Monica Lewinski, saying she was 18 and close to 16, when she was really 22. :laugh: :thumb:
Wow alot of balls for a guy who was recorded making sexually explicit phone calls to his 12 year old Fox News Producer/Co-worker, well she was 32 but she was once 12 you know....:rolleyes:

This post has about the same intellectual value as the skid marks in Foreman's shorts :thumbs:
Creeps me out that you are constantly thinking and talking about my underware. :shake:

*Waits for DOMS/Busylivin/etc to defend him.

defend a child molester? give me a little credit...

I'm personally interested to see who knew what & when. I wouldn't be surprised to see that the Republicans were covering it up & the Democrats were sitting on it to affect the elections.

F'd up country :no:

In the eyes of liberals, the criminals have more rights than the victims.
It's remarkable how tough conservatives are on crime until they are wrongly accused of a crime.

I noticed that El Rushbo didn't decline the amicus brief filed by the ACLU on his behalf when he was pinched for doctor shopping in a quest to score more hillbilly heroin.

But what's a guy to do. There's a national script out there that says, "Liberals are soft on crime!" It's bullshit. But it plays to the prejudice of liberal opponents. It's easy to repeat and it builds conservative self-esteem, i.e., a feel good measure.

Back