• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We need some blood work done on EP Testosterone

heavylifting1

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We need some blood work done on EP Testosterone. You can choose Propionate,Cypionate,or Enanthate.

We need 3 guys, 2 vials each. Lets see who qualifies best for it here. Starting now.

subd for results :thinking:

Well lets see whose all willing and we can go from there.

I have been on trt for over 8 months. I have extensive BW on exact dosages of testosterone and know where my numbers should be. My protocol is 100% dialed In and Consistant. Zero guess work, zero room for error . My BW will confirm if the gear is properly dosed , end of story. Also you can Track all my posts / sign up date. I joined around the time I started my trt and asked questions concerning that, no afilliation with z at all. I then joined a transformation contest they ran and won, which is how i got turned onto them. any other questions let me know. And to be perfectly honest I ordered my first cycle and decide to go with another board sponsor. This was about a month ago when there was a few threads about Z Being under dosed. It's my first cycle and don't want to take a chance. I only use domestic, so there are only a few sponsors I can use. This is also a chance for Z to get a loyal customer .

To confirm if neeeded

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
I will test your cyp if needed.

Im on his prop at 100MG everyday. Im about to do another round of blood work. Also running his masteron at 100mg ED. I think monday Im going to have my buddy write me up a lab order and im going to take myself to lab corp or quest. I expect it to be very very high lol.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they sent out bunk gear they knew was going to be tested. :kissu:

well, in theory, it would be funny, only if sent to one of us (athletes,reps), but in reality, it would give us a bad name as our gear is top notch like a fresh virgin who wants to try anal for the first time. lol

So whats new? Is this who we have asking? Everyone can get blood work done?

2 vials of test is not worth it. I would do it for 10 vials, remember I have to pay for the blood work and take time out of my day to do it.

His test will turnout to be in high numbers no problem.
I think he should send Jonny bunk gear he deserves it.

and i think that M4 should suddenly break on you. lololol love ya brotha hahaha

on a serious note, i just have to drive to my doc and have him hand me the quest diagnostics paper with what they need to draw and my insurance pays for it all.

and i think that M4 should suddenly break on you. lololol love ya brotha hahaha

on a serious note, i just have to drive to my doc and have him hand me the quest diagnostics paper with what they need to draw and my insurance pays for it all.

Cant trust a rep to test their own product. Conflict of interest.

His test will turnout to be in high numbers no problem.
I think he should send Jonny bunk gear he deserves it.

Cant trust a rep to test their own product. Conflict of interest.

oh im just doing it for my own knowledge and to whoever wants an email of it. send it to Z. i know you dont know me, but i give unbiased opinions. something i picked up in the army...no matter if the answer ur gonna give is gonna piss someone off, still give it cuz its the truth.

IML Gear Cream!
oh im just doing it for my own knowledge and to whoever wants an email of it. send it to Z. i know you dont know me, but i give unbiased opinions. something i picked up in the army...no matter if the answer ur gonna give is gonna piss someone off, still give it cuz its the truth.

I understand what youre saying. The problem with this whole situation is do you really think z is gonna send bunk gear to be tested?

I understand what youre saying. The problem with this whole situation is do you really think z is gonna send bunk gear to be tested?
nope. i truly believe all his gear is good. i can personally vouch for his multiple vials of prop an masteron he sent me and i know guys that r a doctor and a nurse who order from him only. i didnt know that until we were talking the other day

Interested in testing your cyp. I'm about to come off test prop blast. On trt. I have just done bloods for legend that came out pretty well. Been around for years now.

asked Z, and we have someone else who is going to run this cycle, log it, and get blood work. Z knows the background of it. its a touching story really.guy who was pulling survivors and dead bodies when 911 happened.

We have someone who is testing pre existing gear.

I can vouch for everything but his sust. I used everything the ep line has to offer.I just heard mixed reviews on sust in general so never cared to try it.I used ep since it came out in 2011

I meant prop I have used sust I have sust on my mind lol.Still recovering from a rough weekend.I have used every brand but ep prop.I have logs with ep sust on here

Back