• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are you above average financially speaking?

I'm the smart one. I don't kill myself with work and I live comfortably.

Gotta find that happy medium. I had an appointment with a financial planner earlier in the week. always something to learn. I'm interested in switching from a 401k to a Roth IRA so I can pay the taxes now and not when I cash it out and then only to have to claim it on my taxes as an income that same year.

Im interested in learning and starting with stocks. Anyone actively trade stocks?

Gotta find that happy medium. I had an appointment with a financial planner earlier in the week. always something to learn. I'm interested in switching from a 401k to a Roth IRA so I can pay the taxes now and not when I cash it out and then only to have to claim it on my taxes as an income that same year.

Im interested in learning and starting with stocks. Anyone actively trade stocks?

I trade quite actively and have done so for quite some time.
The best advice I can give you is to do your own research and a lot of "paper trading" with no money changing hands until you find a method that works for you.

There are so many "guaranteed" trading programs, books, online or in person "classes" or "courses" that promise you'll get rich trading stocks.
The only ones getting rich are tho people collecting the cash from people like you who are looking to trade stocks but don't know where to begin.

The internet is a useful tool when learning to trade. Just do your research, learn charts and pattern recognition and never trade a single cent that you couldn't afford to drop into a slot machine. Don't pull the trigger until you know what you're doing.

I wish you luck.

I get by, pretty much. I'm always getting into arguments with my brother who tells me that I must be mishandling my money since I am paid 3 times more than I made in La. But I tell him, "It's those things that we call BILLS. By the time they're paid, I'm broke."

i have a mighty nice array of filipino ladyboy hookers so i live very well

I learned to love life again when I stopped chasing money. Fuck retirement. Fuck financial planning. Fuck insurance. I will deal with problems as they come, not before.

Back