• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To this agentyes or what ever you name is

Big D Pharma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is in regards to your assault on me posting mass specs. I don't know who you are or the reasoning behind your attack. The only thing that i can think off is that you see competition heading your way, and got scared. Let me make something clear bro, those reports were posted to give ppl a chance to see the quality of my product. I did not have to post it. I wanted to. I didn't do it to boost sales, My sales and shop activity are more than you could ever handle. Doing what you did is not only low and unprofessional. You question my character and integrity. Nothing angers me more than some idiot who has no idea who I am making such accusations. You sir have shown low low class. I would never attack you in the way you attacked me. I don't know you, just like you don't know me. So basically your talking out of your ass. I don't want to drag this on, I wish you luck, I just wanted to speak my mind. Thank you for your input and good luck with your business

Lol agentyes is a female and is very well respected here. I don't think she was attacking you but more the random guy posting info. She can speak for herself just wanted let you know.

as a fella that reads almost every relevant post on here... I did not get the impression she was attacking you.

Lol agentyes is a female and is very well respected here. I don't think she was attacking you but more the random guy posting info. She can speak for herself just wanted let you know.

as a fella that reads almost every relevant post on here... I did not get the impression she was attacking you.

negged for appeasing the situation

in for scarface like drug dealer battle

Actually if I remember correctly, it was mike arnold questiong the mass spec and AY just chimed in, but I could be wrong......:coffee:

Actually if I remember correctly, it was mike arnold questiong the mass spec and AY just chimed in, but I could be wrong......:coffee:

sort of, Mike I believe originally posted it in promotion of Big D, then several members chewed it up a bit with some skepticism.
AY did just chime in on her opinion of the matter...and I took it to be more a criticism of mass specs in general.

I don't think shops going after each other is ever very classy.. I've publicly said as much to other reps on other matters.

lol @ ''integrity'' in illegal drug trade

carry on..

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^a DRSE mod acting like he pays for shit..........:coffee:

did we miss something on another forum? in for sponsor battle

carry on..

People lacking integrity sell legal products everyday. People with integrity sell illegal products everyday. Laws are not morals, or ethics. Laws are rules for people. Morals are rules for individuals.

I don't want to buy something illegal from someone who has a bad reputation or, I believe them to be dishonest, and lacking integrity. People without integrity almost always end up making a bad reputation once their lies are uncovered.

That is one reason I talk shit about WP. The guy is a bad Engrish liar, and everybody on this forum knows it, but he has bought off enough people to publicly suck his cock. that most people have forgotten.

`

I fucking like turtles !!!

People lacking integrity sell legal products everyday. People with integrity sell illegal products everyday. Laws are not morals, or ethics. Laws are rules for people. Morals are rules for individuals.

I don't want to buy something illegal from someone who has a bad reputation or, I believe them to be dishonest, and lacking integrity. People without integrity almost always end up making a bad reputation once their lies are uncovered.

That is one reason I talk shit about WP. The guy is a bad Engrish liar, and everybody on this forum knows it, but he has bought off enough people to publicly suck his cock. that most people have forgotten.

`

Hates fda gmp approved gear^^^^

`

out of 60000 costumews onwy kelju dont like my shop..the only one

its kicking off in the wp forums

somebody needs a xannie

IML Gear Cream!
there is such a thing my man. It comes into plat when year after year i do this for you guys and go above and beyond to make sure all my buyers are happy. I don't lie, I don't bull shit, Im a straight shooter, yes, Integrity

carry on..

god see everyting..........:coffee:

I felt attacked, thats why I this. I bust my ass day in and day out to make sure my product and services are above any other shop. Mostly we succeed, at times we don't. But what i got from the crap that was posted was that i just made up those specs to get more business. My track record speaks for it self. High respected member or not, it doesnt take away from how i felt.

out of 60000 costumews onwy kelju dont like my shop..the only one

A have my reasons. But, I am not exactly psychologically balanced, so it doesn't really matter what I think. I am ready to let it go anyway. WP is awesome, "blowjobs from Thai trannies" awesome!

there is such a thing my man. It comes into plat when year after year i do this for you guys and go above and beyond to make sure all my buyers are happy. I don't lie, I don't bull shit, Im a straight shooter, yes, Integrity

There are quite a few people at BOP that would disagree with this statement.

Sponsor warz are so ghey. Focus on customers not what other sponsors are saying. No-one gives a fuck.

:coffee:

:coffee:

Back