• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

chest and back over powering arms

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arite guys,

i feel like my chest and back are starting to over power my arms in terms of size and proportion...

should i start going light(er) for a few months when im training chest and back and take it as a deloading kind of phase? and focus on trying to bring my arms up??

as opposed to giving high intensity like i love doing on there big muscle groups?

what about muscle priority aswell i usally do chest before tris and back before bis due to the fact they are the bigger muscle group but ive ben reading up on muscle priority joe weider talks about it and i watched a video about leroy colbert who was a firm beliver in this..

just wondering what you guys think i should do to approach these lagging bodyparts.

Either moves arms to a seperate day or use straps and do them 1st on the large muscle days.

jus lift and stfu

lol

yeah to be honest brotha thats what i was thinking lol!!!!!!

Either moves arms to a seperate day or use straps and do them 1st on the large muscle days.

i can understand training them first for muscle priority but why would i need straps to train arms..? i dont even own a pair of straps lol

the days you do chest/ triceps do not do triceps more than 6 sets , then do triceps alone 3 days later. same for back biceps.
day 1: chest/shoulders/ triceps ( 12 sets chest, 9 sets shoulders except rear deltoids, 6 sets triceps)
day2: back biceps ( 12 sets back, 4 sets rear deltoids, 6 sets biceps)
day 3 legs
day 4 rest
day 5: triceps 12 sets
day 6 biceps 12 sets
day 7 rest

Arite guys,

i feel like my chest and back are starting to over power my arms in terms of size and proportion...

should i start going light(er) for a few months when im training chest and back and take it as a deloading kind of phase? and focus on trying to bring my arms up??

as opposed to giving high intensity like i love doing on there big muscle groups?

what about muscle priority aswell i usally do chest before tris and back before bis due to the fact they are the bigger muscle group but ive ben reading up on muscle priority joe weider talks about it and i watched a video about leroy colbert who was a firm beliver in this..

just wondering what you guys think i should do to approach these lagging bodyparts.

You might be hitting your bis with too much volume. Try an hit them on back day . As of right now your doing them twice a week. Sometimes more is not always better.

I have gained the most size in the past 3 weeks then ever (I mean for the amount of time) doing this new split for me.

Mon-Chest Tri
Tues-Shoulders Calves
Weds-off
Thurs-Back bi
Friday- Legs and Abs
Sat off
sun off

Going to start yoga on Sat soon. My range of motion is HORRIBLE.

I also push to failure on every lift. I ensure that I never go past 8 reps. I stretch for 10 mins before my work out, do two warm up sets then go start into work. Every set after those two warm up is heavy to failure.

I suggested the straps cause on back day your lifts might suck if u hit biceps 1st. Tricep day prob be fine depends on what u do.

I purposely separate chest and triceps workouts so neither one interferes with the other.

Back