• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Enanthate

How many times a week?

• Total voters

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's better, 1 injection a week or 2? And why?

Depends on the dose. When I was doing 3 and 400 a week, I just did one. At 500 and above, two. For me, it's mostly the pain of a 500mg Test E shot. Ouuucchhhh

The shot itself doesn't hurt for me. It's the next 6 days afterwards that do.

That's what I'm referring to. The needle isn't painful, just an annoyance, but injecting 500mg of Test E at once sounds like hell for a month.

I usually pin once a week, but I use 1000mgs so I split it up into 2 shots, but on the same day, I don't worry about blood levels bring more stable with 2 shots a week, I such a long ester I think once a week is fine. I never saw much of a difference.

I usually pin once a week, but I use 1000mgs so I split it up into 2 shots, but on the same day, I don't worry about blood levels bring more stable with 2 shots a week, I such a long ester I think once a week is fine. I never saw much of a difference.

What do you do to control blood preasure @ 1000 mgs a week? :confused:

I take Cycle support, it is a good supp and some Hawthorne berry and Celery extract if needed, but my blood pressure get just a touch higher not to bad its my HDL and LDL I have to watch, which the Cycle support helps with that to, but in addition I take Fish oil caps 9 to 12 a day and Niacin 1500mgs a day, I will get blood work done in about 1 to 2 weeks. My cycle ended 3 weeks ago..

I take Cycle support, it is a good supp and some Hawthorne berry and Celery extract if needed, but my blood pressure get just a touch higher not to bad its my HDL and LDL I have to watch, which the Cycle support helps with that to, but in addition I take Fish oil caps 9 to 12 a day and Niacin 1500mgs a day, I will get blood work done in about 1 to 2 weeks. My cycle ended 3 weeks ago..

I'm not sure how accurate my blood preasure monitor is. It fits wayy to tight. Maybe I need to get a smaller one because sometimes readings are all over the place.

I take 2 servings of cycle support a day, muti vitamin, potassium, 15 fish oils, sometimes aspirin.

What effect does Niacin have?

I'm not sure how accurate my blood preasure monitor is. It fits wayy to tight. Maybe I need to get a smaller one because sometimes readings are all over the place.

I take 2 servings of cycle support a day, muti vitamin, potassium, 15 fish oils, sometimes aspirin.

What effect does Niacin have?

It raises your good cholesterol and helps lower your triglycerides.

The only 3 things I can find that have an effect on blood preasure are Hawthorn Berry, Celery Seed Extract, and Fish Oils to thin the blood (or aspirin)

It's hard for me to believe these things have THAT much of an effect.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not sure why you don't think stable test levels are important? Even at an 11 day half life, your levels will be all over the place. There's a calculator out there that really shows you how drastic the levels change. It might change your mind.

The only 3 things I can find that have an effect on blood preasure are Hawthorn Berry, Celery Seed Extract, and Fish Oils to thin the blood (or aspirin)

It's hard for me to believe these things have THAT much of an effect.

When I had severe Hypertension my doc said potassium was extremely important in reducing BP.

I'm not sure why you don't think stable test levels are important? Even at an 11 day half life, your levels will be all over the place. There's a calculator out there that really shows you how drastic the levels change. It might change your mind.

I have seen that calc and I don't know how accurate it is, and I'm 43 soon to be 44 sad to say lol, I have been using gear for over 20 years and I have not seen a dramatic difference between 1 shot a week or 2, actually I have not seen a difference at all in my gains, but that is me u can be different. I all use is long esters I'm old school that way and I am not into being a pin cushion with the short..lol

That's what I'm referring to. The needle isn't painful, just an annoyance, but injecting 500mg of Test E at once sounds like hell for a month.

I ran 600mg in one dose (3cc) for my second cycle...it never hurt that bad, but everyone is different.

:eek:

Are you sure it was real? :)
yeah:laugh:...I'm sure

I had great results with it...and little water gain as well even when stacked with 40mg of dbol.

My only negative side the whole time was some minor shrinkage...and that rebounded quickly during PCT...I do have a small receeding hairline that is prolly genetic, but I wonder sometimes.:cry:

When I was using gear I liked 2 injections a week of Test E. I was weird in that I actually looked forward to injecting. It depended on the site, how sore it got. Quads were the worst, delts got slightly sore, and glutes not at all. Sounds like most of you guys are using test with high BA. Even prop didn't get me that sore, but I mixed it with small amounts of deca, so maybe that was why.

yeah:laugh:...I'm sure

I had great results with it...and little water gain as well even when stacked with 40mg of dbol.

My only negative side the whole time was some minor shrinkage...and that rebounded quickly during PCT...I do have a small receeding hairline that is prolly genetic, but I wonder sometimes.:cry:

I've been keeping an eye on my hair. I have fina and spiro on hand in case it decides to start falling out.

IML Gear Cream!
Hair problems are predominantly genetic. If you don't have the genetic prowess to go bald, you're good to go.

Hair problems are predominantly genetic. If you don't have the genetic prowess to go bald, you're good to go.

I honestly don't know if I do or not.

I was doing twice...next time only going to do once....IMO if you are cycling for 10 weeks or more its not as important to do 2x a week.

Depends on the dose. When I was doing 3 and 400 a week, I just did one. At 500 and above, two.
i would not be able to vote either way bc i do both and will continue to use both at different times. i'm not too hot on shooting more than 2cc at a time no matter how smooth the product... i'd much rather reduce the # of days between shots starting at 7 to 6 to 5, etc.

Last edited:
I've recently switched to 2x a week.

Rather it's 1 shot every 4 days as pirate recommended.

if u could pin 7 days a week that would be the best, i personally have no problem pinning everyday and believe more pinning the better in terms of stable levels, with fast esters more important and less with long esters, but still once a week causes levels to be too unstable IMO, twice a week for e-cyp would be fine once i think isnt enough

if u could pin 7 days a week that would be the best, i personally have no problem pinning everyday and believe more pinning the better in terms of stable levels, with fast esters more important and less with long esters, but still once a week causes levels to be too unstable IMO, twice a week for e-cyp would be fine once i think isnt enough

I'm using test-e. 250mg every 4 days.

When I was using gear I liked 2 injections a week of Test E. I was weird in that I actually looked forward to injecting. It depended on the site, how sore it got. Quads were the worst, delts got slightly sore, and glutes not at all. Sounds like most of you guys are using test with high BA. Even prop didn't get me that sore, but I mixed it with small amounts of deca, so maybe that was why.

If I remember correctly, you used one of the best for gear. That had alot to do with it. Too bad he is not around anymore.

Back