• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge - 1600.00

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Elit
eBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge - Over 1600.00 in Prizes!

I'm proud to announce the first ever EliteBodyTuneup.com& AnabolicMuscleForums.com- 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge!

This contest will test your Stamina, Heart, and Competitive spirit! Do you have what it takes to win?

The member's to complete the most number of Pushups in 1 minute will win First & Second prize respectively. With an Additional Effort Award Prize! - Read Bellow.

How to Enter:

1. Register on AnabolicMuscleForums.com - Applicants must have an Account here.
  2. Subscribe to EliteBodyTuneup.com- Via Subscribe Form on Right of Screen
  3. All Videos Must be Posted on YouTube, With a Link to EliteBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForum.com
  4. Entries must be reposted in the Official Contest Forum on AnabolicMuscleForums.com in the "Open Chat" Section - Found Here - EliteBodyTuneup & AnabolicMuscleForums - 1 Minute Member Activity Challenge! - Anabolic Muscle Forums
The rules are simple:
  1. The member's to complete the most amount of Pushups in 1 minute will win First and Second prize respectively. With an Addition Effort Award Prize!
  2. Perform as many good formed Pushups as you can in 1 minute, you are allowed to pause, but if your knees rest on the ground, that entry is completed.
  3. All Contestants must Record and post their challenge entry, you are allowed to enter as many times as you like, but you're only your Highest Score will count.
  4. The Current Leaders and top 10 entrants will be featured on the Live Leader Board at both EliteBodyTuneup.com & AnabolicMuscleForums.com
  5. Trash Talking is permitted and encouraged! But making fun of other contestant's body composition will not be tolerated.
  6. Have Fun! Can you control the top spot?
The Prizes:
  1. 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place Prize will win 5 weeks of Free, Training/Diet & Meal Plan/ as well as AAS & Supplement Advice, courtesy of EliteBodyTuneup.com, Any Stack From IronMagLabs Found Here IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Stacks - 5 vials of your choice from AnabolicPharma-EU.com -Totaling over 1000.00
  2. 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place Prize Will win a custom Diet Plan in relation to your goals (ie; Bulking, Cutting, Recomp) Courtesy Of EliteBodyTuneup.com & Respected Member s2h. A Product of your choice from IronMagLabs.com (Excluding Protein Powder), - 200.00 Store Credit To PurchasePeptides.com - Totaling over 450.00
  3. Effort Award! Everyone who submits an entry will automatically be entered to win a 30 ml Jug Of Test Cyp-250 & 30 ml's Of Arimidex from a Private & High Quality UGL - Totaling over 200.00
Our Wonderful Sponsors!

I haven't done push-ups in years. Not sure how many I can do.

Im in, I know you can put me down for at least 6

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I am small comparatively speaking on bodybuilding forums. That being said, I am sure I could win the most amount of pushups lol

I'll start practicing tonight. I imagine I can get 60 in a minute.

my fibers arent that way....and i cant wrap my head around doing what everyone else will do...bouncy ridiculous,horrendous "reps"
my form is the same...whether holding 50 or 400 pounds....slow steady and total control

maybe tonya could do one

IML Gear Cream!
Tonya vids are way better anyway so she gets my vote if I had to choose.

Gonna be a cool challenge...should have a humper prize.for the worst form..

Huge prizes BTW....winner is gonna get swoll up..

Once there are a few more entries, The Live Leader Board will be Up at Elitebodytuneup.com

IML Gear Cream!
Lets get some submissions going! Set the bar high! and for those of you that have lost contests to heavy, I think he may be putting in a video as well, This is your chance to knock him off his winning streak.

I did 75 easily tonight. PERFECT form.

I am shite at pushups, as bad if not worse than KOS :( . . . I might do a practice run tonight nakid . . dont expect to win a damn thing but I'll give it a shot.

Coolest comp Ive seen in a while OSL :thumb:

I am shite at pushups, as bad if not worse than KOS :( . . . I might do a practice run tonight nakid . . dont expect to win a damn thing but I'll give it a shot.

Coolest comp Ive seen in a while OSL :thumb:

In for the naked Capt video... :daydream:

Lol thanks man, Hopefully the prizes are enticing enough for people to compete! First place is HUGE.

Out of curiosity I weighed myself tonight. I knew I was a bit heavy but didn't realize I was this heavy. 251 lbs LOL!

I'm gonna bring it ...I can out push-up you...:)

Is that 75 in 10 or 1 min...:)

lol, lets get a vid brother.

Out of curiosity I weighed myself tonight. I knew I was a bit heavy but didn't realize I was this heavy. 251 lbs LOL!

Damn! You are always UP and DOWN! I remember in that head to head challenge at the end I think you were 220!

Back