• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

congrats to ALN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewicked

THE FRIDGE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...FOR NITREAN RECIEVING THE MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE AWARD FOR 2008 IN THE PROTIEN CATEGORY! WTG GUYS!

for the full story..check it out!

At Large Nutrition - Nitrean Protein wins Men???s Health Award!

had to throw down for the site sponsor! I for one am not surprised... and now more companies are scrambling to find a protien blend just as popular as nitrean! ALN DOES IT AGAIN! :clapping:

Yay!

You get what you pay for, plain and simple.

Yes, you do. You pay for an overpriced supplement, you get an overpriced supplement. Hell, do your thing. If you can get people to pay 53 bucks for less than 5lbs of protein, by all means do it.

Yes, you do. You pay for an overpriced supplement, you get an overpriced supplement. Hell, do your thing. If you can get people to pay 53 bucks for less than 5lbs of protein, by all means do it.

And if you pay cheaply, you get a cheap supplement. Prince's new protein is going to be priced the same, so I don't see it as overpriced. Prince will agree that quality ingredients costs.

congrats guys.

As hard as it is to comprehend the actions of these people, you just got to give it up.

It's been made abundantly clear that nobody's opinion is better than somebody elses... unless you're paying for advertisement space on this site. Whoever helps pay the bills is going to get the royal treatment. It doesn't matter if you're a five year veteran who contributes to the forum on a daily basis or not, you will be banned for saying anything remotely negative about this company.

Anybody in the know, knows the truth about this company and you just got to hope and pray for the people who don't.

It's a sad truth to face and the reason for why I haven't been as active of late, but it is what it is.. Just unfortunate...

IML Gear Cream!
And if you pay cheaply, you get a cheap supplement.

So ON Whey is bad protein? There is zero difference between what at large sells and a brand like ON whey. Nitrean is a blend, big deal. Unless you're on a budget of 1200 calories a day, mix in a cup of milk and there's your blend. 53 dollars for 4.6lbs of protein is a waste of money.

As hard as it is to comprehend the actions of these people, you just got to give it up.

It's been made abundantly clear that nobody's opinion is better than somebody elses... unless you're paying for advertisement space on this site.

The truly sad part is I think some people bullshit for so long they convince themselves it's true.

It's been made abundantly clear that nobody's opinion is better than somebody elses... unless you're paying for advertisement space on this site. Whoever helps pay the bills is going to get the royal treatment. It doesn't matter if you're a five year veteran who contributes to the forum on a daily basis or not, you will be banned for saying anything remotely negative about this company.

Anybody in the know, knows the truth about this company and you just got to hope and pray for the people who don't.

It's a sad truth to face and the reason for why I haven't been as active of late, but it is what it is.. Just unfortunate...

not in my eyes, but those that pay for ad space here need to get some courtesy. this situation got out of hand in some instances, but by no means does that mean your thoughts shouldnt have been expressed.

The truly sad part is I think some people bullshit for so long they convince themselves it's true.

Oh, without question.

If I was lying about a product I created for years and years, eventually I'd start to believe the bullshit that was spewing out of my mouth.

not in my eyes, but those that pay for ad space here need to get some courtesy. this situation got out of hand in some instances, but by no means does that mean your thoughts shouldnt have been expressed.

My thoughts were deleted and then I was punished for having said them.

The end result: ALN looks like a godsend and I am an infraction or two away from being Danny'd.

Hello soxmuscle,
Do you mean that a person cant be critical about a product because they sponsor ad space? 52 bucks + shipping seems too expensive. Costco sells EAS blend with casein for 40 bucks (tax included) and has 80 servings.

About the actual award, I read the article. They did not publish how many protein powders they used for evaluation nor what criteria they used except taste. I have nothing against atlargenutrition (congragulations to them) but if they dont price their products competitive, then eventually the market will decide the next move.

As for the forum, I hold them in high regard. Lot of good people helping each other. Once in a while I see some rep trying to hype a product. In which case that person must be ready for some criticism. I am a ex bodybuilder myself and your statement that "it doesn't matter if you're a five year veteran..... you will be banned for saying anything remotely negative about this company"
will make good contributing people leave the forum. If you have no people on the forum, they eventually you will have no conpanies paying for ads.

So ON Whey is bad protein? There is zero difference between what at large sells and a brand like ON whey. Nitrean is a blend, big deal. Unless you're on a budget of 1200 calories a day, mix in a cup of milk and there's your blend. 53 dollars for 4.6lbs of protein is a waste of money.

No, it's not bad. But stop and compare apples to apples. Whey concentrate and concentrate blends are cheaper than pure Isolate. And seeing he is the only distributor of his products, it makes sense that someone like Bulknutrition does not offer a cheaper price. If you don't want to pay it, don't. But why do you insist on pushing every thread about ALN? You must have no life.

Well to me it is clear that a few people for whatever reason do not like ALN I have seen that over and over again on many threads. They do pay for ad space here which in turn helps support this board.

You have a right to voice your opinion and have made it more than clear that you do not like ALN but let's give it a rest now please. Everyone here should be able to think for themself and make a decision on if they want to buy a product or not. To just bash a company because you do not like the way they price the product is wrong IMO. I am in no way connected with them in fact I rep for Anabolic Innovations and sbmuscle.

If you were spending money to advertise here you should be able to hype your product. I think everyone here who is in anyway connected with a supp company does not just pimp the product I see alot of us trying to help where we can:)

No, it's not bad. But stop and compare apples to apples. Whey concentrate and concentrate blends are cheaper than pure Isolate. And seeing he is the only distributor of his products, it makes sense that someone like Bulknutrition does not offer a cheaper price. If you don't want to pay it, don't. But why do you insist on pushing every thread about ALN? You must have no life.

Your use of logic accompanied by your very original and witty phrases such as "you have no life" astounds me.

My thoughts were deleted and then I was punished for having said them.

The end result: ALN looks like a godsend and I am an infraction or two away from being Danny'd.

i believe in your case you were a bit more than voicing thoughts, you were attacking them, and i belive it may have been in the wrong place as well. i am not sure though.

Your use of logic accompanied by your very original and witty phrases such as "you have no life" astounds me.

Logic? Well you did not try to prove me wrong so it must have some merit.

IML Gear Cream!
Hello soxmuscle,
Do you mean that a person cant be critical about a product because they sponsor ad space? 52 bucks + shipping seems too expensive. Costco sells EAS blend with casein for 40 bucks (tax included) and has 80 servings.

About the actual award, I read the article. They did not publish how many protein powders they used for evaluation nor what criteria they used except taste. I have nothing against atlargenutrition (congragulations to them) but if they dont price their products competitive, then eventually the market will decide the next move.

As for the forum, I hold them in high regard. Lot of good people helping each other. Once in a while I see some rep trying to hype a product. In which case that person must be ready for some criticism. I am a ex bodybuilder myself and your statement that "it doesn't matter if you're a five year veteran..... you will be banned for saying anything remotely negative about this company"
will make good contributing people leave the forum. If you have no people on the forum, they eventually you will have no conpanies paying for ads.

If a supplement or company who distributes supplements is worthy of being criticized, like ALN without question is, I think people should have the privilege to discuss it in whatever manner they choose.

I am completely, 100% against any and everything ALN related, not sure how I can make myself more clear on that.

The award really means nothing. As you stated, we are left in the dark as far as the criteria for the award goes. I'd compare it to one of those silly award shows on Bravo or something (if you're a Howard Stern fan, you'll know what I'm talking about).

Don't leave, that'd be silly. This is a great forum, probably the best one out there. I simply disagree with the way Prince chooses to run in it in this regard.

i believe in your case you were a bit more than voicing thoughts, you were attacking them, and i belive it may have been in the wrong place as well. i am not sure though.

No need to beat a dead horse here, it's in the past and in the large scheme of things, doesn't matter... But for the record, Chris was the one who initiated the said "attacks," and I'm not the person to turn the other cheek whether it be on a message board or in real life.

Thanks Wicked.

Thank you to the mods who are trying to to be fair and impartial on this matter.

Frankly, I will not be posting much further because the same two assholes feel compelled to bash everything I post, or that which is posted positively about our products. It just gets old seeing them whine in every thread.

I will say that I do not feel people with an obvious agenda should be allowed to do what they have done. Someone not liking a product or company and stating their opinion once or twice should be considered sufficient freedom of expression. Someone bent on harming a company which is advertising here should be banned from posting about that company (and banned in general in my opinion because they are obviously petty individuals not here for the betterment of the community).

I wish Prince the best of luck with his boards and his company. It looks like he will be releasing a solid protein product and I encourage his member base to help support him and this site by purchasing it.

Chris

Exactly, two individuals in this thread did A LOT more than just express their opinion, they went way overboard with it in every single thread they could find, and said things like "ALN is a shit company", "ALN products are over-priced shit", sorry but that will not be tolerated, especially after I very nicely asked these people to stop their crap, yet they continued to not only disrespect a board sponsor, but ME as well. They're lucky I am a nice guy, anyone else would have banned them for the simple fact that they completely disregarded what the board owner/admin asked them to do (or not do). I do believe you can ask MANY people on this board whether or not they feel that I and my mod team are not only fair, but quite tolerant of members that would have been banned instantly on many other boards.

Congrats on the award Chris, I am curious how do you even get noticed for this award, do you have to submit something, or send them samples? I ask because I would definitely be interested in getting a chance at one of these!

And if you pay cheaply, you get a cheap supplement. Prince's new protein is going to be priced the same, so I don't see it as overpriced. Prince will agree that quality ingredients costs.

people just don't understand this...it costs money to make high quality products, that goes for ANY product!!!

I do believe you can ask MANY people on this board whether or not they feel that I and my mod team are not only fair, but quite tolerant of members that would have been banned instantly on many other boards.

Maybe we should not be in cases like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back