• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

toremifene citrate

tony1234

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is my first time taking toremifene citrate. I need some advice on doseing. The bottle I have is 3600 mg, 60 ml. Am i correct to take this orally. Thank you for any help. I have a small case of gyno from taking tren

10mg of Nolva = 30mg of Fareston (torem)
20mg of Nolva = 60mg of Fareston (torem)

So on and so forth.

thanks for your time. so 1 ml =60 mg. How many mgs per day and for how long?

Depends. What are you using it for?

For my next PCT I will be using Fareston and Clomid (rather than Nolva and Clomid).

I will be dosing my PCT something like..
Fareston @ 120/90/60/30 (Optional 5th week @ 30)
and
Clomid @ 75/50/50/25 (Optional 5th week @ 25)

---

Judging by your first post though, you are using it to fight gyno?

Why not Nolva and/or Letro? I wouldn't know the dosages to fight gyno with Fareston.

Also. You say you got gyno from tren?

Where you running an prolactin antagonist?

When I run deca or tren I always run an AI as well as prami. IF you are indeed trying ti fight off your gyno, I would add some prami.

i need to do alot more studying on this stuff. I am new to it. I thought the fareston would do it. It is a very slight case. I wasnt running any thing else like an AI. I also do not know what Prami is. What do you suggest. Thanks for the info

i need to do alot more studying on this stuff. I am new to it. I thought the fareston would do it. It is a very slight case. I wasnt running any thing else like an AI. I also do not know what Prami is. What do you suggest. Thanks for the info

If it has already formed a lump I would personally jump on some Letro since Nolva won't reverse the lump. Most people taper up, but always taper down. I am currently fighting a pea-sized lump myself and I jumped right into the Letro. Been on it about 3-4 weeks now and very little progress. Puffyness and most of the pain is gone. The lump is smaller, but still there.

I have HEARD that fareston is great for gyno, but it is relatively new so I would go with what is proven.

Google prami. You didn't know what prami was and you were running tren? That's why you got gyno. Get some.

Thanks for the info. I was taking the prohormone tren. I am going to order some liquid letro. Is this ok to take along with the Fareston. How many mgs a day should i take. I really appreciate all the help.

Back