• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test + no AI = more acne?

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Noticed this recently. Ran out of formeron ( only AI I've been using ) during my cruise of 300-400/ week of cyp, noticed since dropping it, my acne is out of control. Found a little I had lying around 2 days ago, an I'm noticing my skin is improving quickly.

Anyone else have this problem?

Could unregulated estrogen cause acne?

Oh yea, estrogen is a problem. If i bump my test dose over 150mgs i get acne even with and ai. Ive been running a low dose of tren-a and havent got one zit from it because it doesnt convert to estro. And yes my tren is legit, its gmp fda approved trenabolic from wp. Cant sleep and sweat all day long. Not saying you wont get acne from tren but in my case i dont.

Oh yea, estrogen is a problem. If i bump my test dose over 150mgs i get acne even with and ai. Ive been running a low dose of tren-a and havent got one zit from it because it doesnt convert to estro. And yes my tren is legit, its gmp fda approved trenabolic from wp. Cant sleep and sweat all day long. Not saying you wont get acne from tren but in my case i dont.

Say word? I think I read a post by you about exactly this, which Is why I wanted to ask. I feel like I should know this, but was dumbfounded as to the cause of my breakout. Can't wait to get this shit under control

Large changes in hormone balance in general can cause acne. I tend to get acne when I drop or increase my test dose.(blast and cruise) I will breakout for like two weeks or so until my levels stabilize. The increase in estrogen can absolutely cause your issue.

Yeah, it happens to me too. Over 125mg test and I breakout even with letro. On dbol I have mine field on my back and shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

absolutely, high estro can also cause oily skin and acne. I always use an AI even when cruising at 250mg Test E a week, just .25mg adex 2-3x a week but it still seems to make a difference, and its very cheap.

Hormonal imbalance can cause acne, for some it can be brutally visible. I strongly recommend using something to combat acne while jacking with your hormones, waiting until you have acne can cause hideous massive scarring. Personally, Acnedren works kick ass for me, I haven't had a pimple in a year or so, well ever since acnedren came available, I tried it and have been using it ever since. I was prone to BIG shoulder acne, usually 1 or 2 painful monsters at a time. 2caps 2x daily for heavy blasts, 1cap 1x daily for cruise is my personal protocol.

Thanks for the Info gents. Acne has been a lifelong problem for me tbh, kinda died down at 23.. Now, as long as I pump an AI, scrub with 2 different soaps, I am good lol. Lookin in to something besides formeron possibly, some more cost effective alternative, from someone that sells hcg, I miss my nuts

i started to break out while on PCT tosed in some adex clear in 1 day. most of mine are big deep ones on my neck that arnt really noticeable but you can feel them. That takes months to go away. When I get my estro in check its gone in a week.

Most acne issues with tren happen after you drop it.

Tren is the worst acne causing aas of them all. Sorry about the bad news. It is dose dependent though so that might be a good thing for you.

Most acne issues with tren happen after you drop it.

Tren is the worst acne causing aas of them all. Sorry about the bad news. It is dose dependent though so that might be a good thing for you.

Well I guess that rules out tren for my pre summer cutter :(

Well I guess that rules out tren for my pre summer cutter :(

You just have to really keep up on the A/I AND D/A. It wouldn't hurt to run a mild dose of accutane for 3 weeks after stopping it. The unbalanced hormones id what causes the acne so bad.

Noticed this recently. Ran out of formeron ( only AI I've been using ) during my cruise of 300-400/ week of cyp, noticed since dropping it, my acne is out of control. Found a little I had lying around 2 days ago, an I'm noticing my skin is improving quickly.

Anyone else have this problem?

Could unregulated estrogen cause acne?

Well with women PMS or birth control can affect it, SO I think it can..

You just have to really keep up on the A/I AND D/A. It wouldn't hurt to run a mild dose of accutane for 3 weeks after stopping it. The unbalanced hormones id what causes the acne so bad.

Accutane should not even be on the market. Very nasty stuff, not worth it for 99% of acne cases in my opinion. I cant believe its being sold as easily as it is. then again everyone wants a pill to fix everything and not think about the fact it might mess you up years down the road.
My friends liver was all messed up and then she did research ( me too since I was thinking of it) and saw how the FDA had to put a MAJOR black warning label on it due to somany issues. this is not an HIV drug , its acne... better ways to go about it..

I would try tanning a bit.

Accutane should not even be on the market. Very nasty stuff, not worth it for 99% of acne cases in my opinion. I cant believe its being sold as easily as it is. then again everyone wants a pill to fix everything and not think about the fact it might mess you up years down the road.
My friends liver was all messed up and then she did research ( me too since I was thinking of it) and saw how the FDA had to put a MAJOR black warning label on it due to somany issues. this is not an HIV drug , its acne... better ways to go about it..

I would try tanning a bit.

Her liver was messed up from not taking the proper precautions.

Can you post up some long term studies in regards to accutane users? I have yet to see any information on this.

Three weeks of accutane is not going to cause any major issues.

IML Gear Cream!
High Estro = More Acne? absolutely....

Gotta do better at controlling it. Love all the suggestions in the thread.

Testosterone with no AI is going to leave you open to more estrogen related side effects due to your hormones being some what unstable. That is why I would always keep an AI readily available in case its needed.

Back