• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jug Order Placed

Ace5high

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My first order was placed on the 15th for some Dom Jugs of Prop :ohyeah:

Just wanted to start this thread to keep you guys updated. From what Ive heard so far... I cant wait!!

My first order was placed on the 15th for some Dom Jugs of Prop :ohyeah:

Just wanted to start this thread to keep you guys updated. From what Ive heard so far... I cant wait!!

You gonna love them big jugs :boobs::boobs: -I love the prop- but also the mast........oh....the test e and cyp.....-I like em all :winkfinger: Went with quickie serve- check out Heavys thread and you will see what I mean about " quickie" . If questions- feel free to PM-Thanks-OD

send them to me i'll test them out for U.....

Hey Dee- what are " hyper muscles"?? (sig line ) -is that like big muscles with ADD ?:scratch: LOL-Thanks-OD

update - Ok, things starting off were a little rough... :nail: but I think most of my issues were resolved thanks to OD

Thanks OD, I owe you one Bro!

update - Ok, things starting off were a little rough... :nail: but I think most of my issues were resolved thanks to OD

Thanks OD, I owe you one Bro!

just be checking mailbox because those jugs move fast. what you don't know is that od is the mailman. and he drives fast to deliver

just be checking mailbox because those jugs move fast. what you don't know is that od is the mailman. and he drives fast to deliver

C'mon guys- you weren't supposed to tell anyone !! I do get stuck when I deliver and some gal comes to the door in panties !! If she offers me " cookies n milk" your pack is gonna be late I can guarntee that. But- you will get it- I need service the hotties first !! LOL-OD:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
C'mon guys- you weren't supposed to tell anyone !! I do get stuck when I deliver and some gal comes to the door in panties !! If she offers me " cookies n milk" your pack is gonna be late I can guarntee that. But- you will get it- I need service the hotties first !! LOL-OD:winkfinger:

and the fat girls take twice as long!!! because they wanna bake more like 4 - 5 dozen

Back