• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

sciroxx test and winny cycle. ?'s about th winny, please help

Svt Banshee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im strating an all sciroxx cycle of test cyp and winstrol come december.
anyway my question on the winny is:

should i take exemestane while im taking it since the winny itself should potentially block the b*tch tits effect from the test. or is it safer to take it on top of that?????

biggest reason for the test is to help keep my estrogen levels up a little to combat the dry joints.

heres what my cycle will look like:
8 weeks of winny at 50 mg eod (oral)
8 weeks of test cyp 200-300 mg weekly
HCG at 500 iu's weekly for 8 weeks
a shit ton of fish oil
a shit ton of glucosamine

and proper PCT of about 2 weeks on the test cyp, and clomid

plese let me know if the exemestane is needed. thx everybody
AND ill update on the gear, i know sciroxx is an up and coming company but ive heard great things.

You sound like the test is just a 'throw in' to the main winny cycle. It should be the other way around. Don't make the oral the focus.

I would up the test to 500+ (depending on stats/exp) and drop the winny to 4 to 6 weeks. You could up the winny dosage some if you are tolerating it well, but it is one of the harsher orals on your cholesterol/bp. Basically, the winny should be the cycle 'throw in'.

As for the aromisin, it's needed if you start to feel any nip soreness. At the levels you laid out (200-300 test/50 winny) I would be surprised if you needed it unless you are sensitive to gyno. You could always take a low dose (12.5/day) just to be safe.

Saszeke

You sound like the test is just a 'throw in' to the main winny cycle. It should be the other way around. Don't make the oral the focus.

I would up the test to 500+ (depending on stats/exp) and drop the winny to 4 to 6 weeks. You could up the winny dosage some if you are tolerating it well, but it is one of the harsher orals on your cholesterol/bp. Basically, the winny should be the cycle 'throw in'.

As for the aromisin, it's needed if you start to feel any nip soreness. At the levels you laid out (200-300 test/50 winny) I would be surprised if you needed it unless you are sensitive to gyno. You could always take a low dose (12.5/day) just to be safe.

Saszeke

i pm'd you. thx for the post.

Run exemestane at 12.5mgs eod. Winny does not act as much of an AI as most people seem to think.

^^^^^ This.

Why are you thinking of running your Winny EOD. It should be taken daily. The half-life is less than 24 hours.

And why is your test dose so low. It should be 500mg a week, even for a first cycle.

Back