• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Armani Ad

Intense

U mad?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
gICGrUc.jpg

:coffee:

grey haired guy beating up a small child?................redogg ?

Very nice! I think I'll throw on an Armani suit and choke a bitch out! :thinking:

Very nice! I think I'll throw on an Armani suit and choke a bitch out! :thinking:

I got bad news for you... if you can bench over 185 pounds and squat more the 225... your not fitting in an armani suit. You can get a boss suit tailored and choke away

I got bad news for you... if you can bench over 185 pounds and squat more the 225... your not fitting in an armani suit. You can get a boss suit tailored and choke away

I was actually lucky enuff to have a couple Armani suits tailor made for me by a master tailor...they're very sharp!

But I would never, ever roll around on the deck in one, no matter what the bitch said to me!

[h=3]Gay Male Model: Tomas Skoloudik for Emporio Armani 2013 FallWinter Campaign[/h]
Tomas+Skoloudik+for+Emporio+Armani+2013+FallWinter+Campaign+003.jpg

big true, just finding any dress shirts or pants is almost impossible

IML Gear Cream!
[h=3]Gay Male Model: Tomas Skoloudik for Emporio Armani 2013 FallWinter Campaign[/h]
Tomas+Skoloudik+for+Emporio+Armani+2013+FallWinter+Campaign+003.jpg

lol Armani & Ambercrombie & Fitch are synonymous with homos I suppose....shit, if you shop at the mall you're gay too!

<<<shops at mall........For cauck

Back