• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I decided to do it anyways???

tander

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After 10 weeks of Sust 250 q 4 days (weeks 1-10), with 4 weeks of Var 50 mg ed (for weeks 6 – 10). I decided not to start the PCT of Clomid 50 mg d x 20 days as planned…instead I started Winni 50 mg daily and continued with the Var 50 mg daily too, it has been three weeks since I stopped the Sust and 4 days with the Winni and the Var...I will only be using the Winni/Var for another 6 weeks…

Why? Because I was not happy with the overall package…sure I know that I am lame, and vain, and yes lacking the patients to do things the professional way…I am going to continue with the Winni and the Var…my question is what should I expect to happen now? ( i dont think i am havimg any side effects...no sore nippels, i am abit tired and lack desire to HIT the gym but could be mental) AND should I start taking the Clomid regardless.

History:

I wanted to gain 10 – 15 lbs and reduce BF…I was (at the vary beginning before any consideration of using AAS), 178lbs with 21.2%...when I started really hitting the gym and refined my diet after 6 weeks or so I was 176 lbs and BF of 19.8 (I did cardio every morning for 40 min prior to eating and would wait for 40 min to eat my first meal). Upon starting ASS I was 178 and 19.8 BF. At week ten I was 189 and 11.6 BF…but I am not pleased with the overall look. I know that there is a lot of water in me from the Sust…but if I could get my BF to 7% (I was there once and loved the look!!!), I would be happy and find it worth the effort…

Last edited:
Not to be a dick but that was a very unimpressive cycle with shitty results. Could have achieved the same results without drugs and a little discipline.

You are feeling tired because you are off test... doing orals only for 6 weeks sounds like a horrible idea. Have fun during the PCT after 6 weeks of orals only...

We’re all allowed to make stupid mistakes…mine was listening to a friend who I thought he knew what he was talking about. I followed his direction and only found this forum AFTER I had already started…next time if I ever do it again I will seek PROFESSIONAL help and guidance!

But the question still remains…SHOULD I START THE CLOMID NOW? OR WAIT TILL I AM DONE WITH THE WINN/VAR? OR DO ALL THREE NOW?

Not to be a dick but that was a very unimpressive cycle with shitty results. Could have achieved the same results without drugs and a little discipline.

KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW..I AGREE!

HOWEVER BE IT AS IT MAY...I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE MOST OF WHAT I HAVE AND DONE...

:winkfinger:

You don't start Pct while you are still running winny and Var Pct means post cycle therapy. You aren't post cycle. These are the guys that make everyone else look bad. Research would have helped immensely here. Not a good candidate to begin with but it's too late now.

Drop your orals today and start your PCT 2 days after 100/100/75/50mg clomid ED.

IML Gear Cream!
typical results for a recomp cycle. The oral only part is going to make your joints sore and make you a little foggy. You'll probably dry out some and look better by the end of it. Honestly though, 90% of the gains are temporary. Why do you think everyone on this board stays on all the time. To really solidify the gains you have to PCT and come right off for many months. You look and feel like crap for 8 weeks. The next 8 weeks you feel semi normal. The 3rd 8 weeks and you feel like you can make natural gains again. By the 4th 8 weeks you are recovered and can finally see the added base your use left you with. AAS makes your slkeletal muscle stem cells lay down more cells which merge with existing cells giving them more volume and added nuclei. The nuclei are a permanent addition. that means after your body finally adjusts back to normal it can produce more muscle growth b/c the cells have more nuclei. Thre real gain out of a 20 lb gain made on something like test and an oral is probably closer to 2-4 lbs once the artificial size from water retention and added glycosomes is accounted for. Still 2-4 lbs in a 3 month period is more than most nati guys put on in a year. The careat is if you just stay on and keep blasting away you might get some more size but you will eventually never recover and never be more than you were at the beginning once you are natural again. Believe me, after 3-4 years of constant AAS use you want to come off. Then it's one hell of a fall and recovery period..that is if you can recover.

Good call glycogen I am sorry for being harsh but these arent GNC supplements it dangerous and to use aas uneducated is dangerous.

I lol'd at the part where you asked if you should start the clomid while still taking winni and var. How do you expect pct to bring your natural test production back while you're still taking AAS? You've already admitted you didn't research so I'm gonna spare you that. But you should definitely stop now and start your pct in two days or so. If you think you feel like shit now just wait until the test has completely left your system. Get on your pct, maybe run some aromasin as well. When you drop some water weight you will look better. I wouldn't extend your cycle another 6 weeks if you intend to make a good recovery at this point.

Nevermind... I see the guy above me fucked up and pulled his post. LOL

so your first cycle you gained 10 lbs, and lost 9% bodyfat, and youre not happy???
either youre lying or are crazy
9% bf is a damn lot to lost, you would have gone from stocky to ripped, what was it that you werent hapy with? and what method did you use to test bf?

I lol'd at the part where you asked if you should start the clomid while still taking winni and var. How do you expect pct to bring your natural test production back while you're still taking AAS? You've already admitted you didn't research so I'm gonna spare you that. But you should definitely stop now and start your pct in two days or so. If you think you feel like shit now just wait until the test has completely left your system. Get on your pct, maybe run some aromasin as well. When you drop some water weight you will look better. I wouldn't extend your cycle another 6 weeks if you intend to make a good recovery at this point.

Lots of issues here Tander. You have to research before a cycle. You are doing many things wrong. This post by Digitalash is what I suggest. Stop the orals now. Start Clomid and Aromasin for 4 weeks at
Clomid 100/75/50/50mgs ed
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 mgs ed

Everyone who posted here so far has made great points and given great advice. Glycomann great post and very true. Himik great posts as well. This forum is everything you need for guidance don't make these same mistakes again. You would be foolish to run something that is so off course again. Good Luck hope you get yourself straightened out before you get to far out of whack.

Lots of issues here Tander. You have to research before a cycle. You are doing many things wrong. This post by Digitalash is what I suggest. Stop the orals now. Start Clomid and Aromasin for 4 weeks at
Clomid 100/75/50/50mgs ed
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 mgs ed

Everyone who posted here so far has made great points and given great advice. Glycomann great post and very true. Himik great posts as well. This forum is everything you need for guidance don't make these same mistakes again. You would be foolish to run something that is so off course again. Good Luck hope you get yourself straightened out before you get to far out of whack.

Thanks
I worked my ass of for ten weeks. I have been going to the gym twice a day once in the morning on an empty stomach and again 12 hours later for weight training, hired a personal trainer too. I had all the time I could ever want to focus on my plan and goals too, family was out of thecountry for two months and am semi-retired...

My above measurement as stated are real...! Hydro tested BF.

I have always been vary disciplined and ambitious however I followed some bad advice...

As of now I will stop all aas and start clomid as directed.

I will continue to hit the gym hard even harder now... And starts a cleansing
:clapping:
I do believe people like me are the reason aaa have a bad name...!

Well I'll get past this and move forward...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks
I worked my ass of for ten weeks. I have been going to the gym twice a day once in the morning on an empty stomach and again 12 hours later for weight training, hired a personal trainer too. I had all the time I could ever want to focus on my plan and goals too, family was out of thecountry for two months and am semi-retired...

My above measurement as stated are real...! Hydro tested BF.

I have always been vary disciplined and ambitious however I followed some bad advice...

As of now I will stop all aas and start clomid as directed.

I will continue to hit the gym hard even harder now... And starts a cleansing
:clapping:
I do believe people like me are the reason aaa have a bad name...!

Well I'll get past this and move forward...

If you're already working out twice a day (??) I certainly wouldn't go any harder during pct. You need to be lowering volume and frequency back to pre-AAS levels, and keeping your calories high. Keep training but you're asking for catabolism with this.

do you have before and after pics?sounds like an awesome transformation
i wish i had access to a hydro test

If you're already working out twice a day (??) I certainly wouldn't go any harder during pct. You need to be lowering volume and frequency back to pre-AAS levels, and keeping your calories high. Keep training but you're asking for catabolism with this.

I'll stop going twice... My focus will be on quality and not quantity. My mental focus will be the primary focal point...

This has been quite an interesting experience! And am looking forward to doing it the right way in the future...

do you have before and after pics?sounds like an awesome transformation
i wish i had access to a hydro test

In Los Angeles there all over, even in mobil units... Welcome to LA!

My wife and all her friends who were out of the country during this training session came back and were really surprised at the results as were alot of others in the gym...!

The transformation was so obvious that some in the gym were asking what "gear" I was on... These people whom Ive never even talked to...!

No did not do before pics....should have though...

I'll stop going twice... My focus will be on quality and not quantity. My mental focus will be the primary focal point...

This has been quite an interesting experience! And am looking forward to doing it the right way in the future...

Sounds like you def had good results, get on a good pct and you should recover fine. You got the rest of your life to repeat it the right way :winkfinger:

Upon starting ASS I was 178 and 19.8 BF. At week ten I was 189 and 11.6 BF???but I am not pleased with the overall look. I know that there is a lot of water in me from the Sust???but if I could get my BF to 7% (I was there once and loved the look!!!), I would be happy and find it worth the effort???

Where can I buy ASS to get more lean, jerked and still need to take a PCT? :hmmm:

hey this guy did everything wroung and i want him to train me.i would love to know how to run gear and loose 9% bf i would pay for you to fly to me and train me.or at least you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and tell use how you did that i know how to take gear and put on weight mass size even recomp etc but i have trouble running gear and losing lots amounts of weight or bf.and yes i diet do cardio and use a ai.so yes do more reaserach but dont be so hard on yourself just think how well you will do on your next cyle after tons of research.

hey this guy did everything wroung and i want him to train me.i would love to know how to run gear and loose 9% bf i would pay for you to fly to me and train me.or at least you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and tell use how you did that i know how to take gear and put on weight mass size even recomp etc but i have trouble running gear and losing lots amounts of weight or bf.and yes i diet do cardio and use a ai.so yes do more reaserach but dont be so hard on yourself just think how well you will do on your next cyle after tons of research.

When I get bak to my office I'll post my entire diet and workout too...

Back