• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Designer steriods/ph pct

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking of takig a strong stack for a ph cycle. Would a text booster and formerone be enough to recover or do I absolutely need clomid and aromasin? Not sure if I can get either right now

Also how would one know that a testosterone booster is actually working and it isn't just propriety blend of crap?

I would use Nolva at 20 mg daily to recover brother.

I don't have access to that either unfortunately.

The traditional HCG, SERM, and AI combo is still ideal, BUT you don't always need those things to recover. Howq easily you can recover will depend on what you're taking, how much you're taking, and for how long.

For example, back when Gaspari's AI was out, Nolvadex XT, I was able to COMPLETELY recover after running 30 days cycles of SD. I got bloodwork at least 3X back in those days, before I went on TRT permanently. In fact, I made a BETTER recover with that AI than I did with any other single PCT drug, including Clomid, Nolvadex (the SERM, not Gaspari's AI), A-dex, and Letro. This really isn't surprising, as research clearly shows that AI's increase testosterone as much (and in some cases more) as Clomid & Nolvadex. This makes them every bit as viable as recovery drugs (for testosterone, at least) as SERMs.

I remember one study several years back which compared elevations in testosterone with 2 different AI's (letro, A-dex) and Nolva and Clomid. Increaes in testosterine were pretty much equal ascross the board. While differences were present, they were minimal and one of the AI's (don't remember which one) increased test slightly more than either of the SERMs. Obviously, AI's work very well for restoring test production. This is a 100% indisputable fact. Gaspari's AI (OTC at the time, but now banned) was tested 3 different times at reputable universities using double-blind, placebo controlled standards. Gaspari's AI consistently logged HIGHER test increases than ANY of the SERM's or script AI's that are traditionally used for PCT. My experinces mirror these univeristy test results, so I know that AI's have the capability to be very effective recovery agents when used during PCT.

SD is also known to be one of the more suppressive agents, so if I, and many others, could make full recoveries after 30 day SD cycles using nothing but an AI, there is a good chance you can too. IML sells E-control, a potent AI. I have not seen any studies showing how effective it is for elevating testosterone, but with 5 other AI's being university tested in this manner and all showing good to great results, it is reasonable to assume that the AI in E-control will function similarly.

You say you can't obtain SERM's--sure you can. Superior Harcore Peptides, the sister compay of IML, legally sells both Clomid & Nolavdex. Both are 3rd party lab tested for purity & potency. You can order these compounds directly from their website and they will be immediately shipped to your home. You should recieve them in just a few days. Personally, I prefer Clomid to Nolvadex, as Nolva significantly lower IGF-1 levels, which is one of the few anabolic hormones your body has left after a suppressive cycle of steroids. Suppressing IGF-1 levels, on top of already suppressed T levels, will make it even more difficult to maintain muscle tissue during this sensitive time. With research showing that Nolva and Clomid elevate test levels similarly, I prefer to maintain my IGF-1 levels. Clomid is also more effective at restoring sperm count & motility. Of course, you can always use both.

After a 30 days cycle of oral AAS, you don't have to go crazy on the PCT. You could probably get away with using either an AI or a SERM for a 35 day PCT if you wanted to minimize costs, but better results will be achieved using an AI and a SERM.

Last edited:
You say you can't obtain SERM's--sure you can. Superior Harcore Peptides, the sister compay of IML, legally sells both Clomid & Nolavdex. Both are 3rd party lab tested for purity & potency. You can order these compounds directly from their website and they will be immediately shipped to your home. You should recieve them in just a few days. Personally, I prefer Clomid to Nolvadex, as Nolva significantly lower IGF-1 levels, which is one of the few anabolic hormones your body has left after a suppressive cycle of steroids. Suppressing IGF-1 levels, on top of already suppressed T levels, will make it even more difficult to maintain muscle tissue during this sensitive time. With research showing that Nolva and Clomid elevate test levels similarly, I prefer to maintain my IGF-1 levels. Clomid is also more effective at restoring sperm count & motility. Of course, you can always use both.

Yea, on top of what Mike suggested above you have access to a ton of stuff on this website!! Hardcore Peptides is one of many...

I am on a military base right now so they check everything. Getting peptides is risky. I also just tore my right pec and was told it will never be the same.

I am on a military base right now so they check everything. Getting peptides is risky. I also just tore my right pec and was told it will never be the same.

Why can't you recieve LEGAL products? The military has no right to stop you from drininkg a beer...and neither can they stop you from exercising your legal right to buy supplements.

PO box of base then?... When I was in the marines, I never had any trouble receiving anything on base. , over seas... Trust me, there is a way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
PO box of base then?... When I was in the marines, I never had any trouble receiving anything on base. , over seas... Trust me, there is a way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Did 27 months as a soldier and 12 as a contractor. Was using gh, test, tren.

Back