• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E and EQ Stack

Animal187

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What ratios do you guys usually run your Test and EQ at? Some people tell me to go more on the EQ some tell me equal EQ and Test. Some people say More test then EQ. I was reading on some other forums and getting mixed info everywhere. Currently my plan is to run EQ at 600mg/EW and Test at 500mg/EW for 16 Weeks.

Looking to add something to a test cycle to continue to put on some size without all the bloat associated with Deca.

2 grams per lb of bw is a good dose for EQ.

Looking to add something to a test cycle to continue to put on some size without all the bloat associated with Deca.

Everything Ive read, suggest you're cycle is on par to accomplish what you want. Seems most people run both ingredients about the same dosage (in mgs) per week or have test maybe 100mgs hgher the the Equipoise. I personally would leave it where u have it. If u find your still retaining to much water, you can always lower ur test dose. Also, expect to not really see those results flourish til between week 8-10. Good luck brother.

I need to make a correction on the dose. 2mg not 2gyms.Sorry.

I'm working on getting 1.2 grams bold cyp with 1g test equipment for 16 weeks. I'm going to try and load with bold ace for a few weeks well see how that goes

Back