• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscular pain

Kulrom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Actually i have had a large pause as i haven't trained for almost two years.
Recently i started again but now I feel pain in all my muscles. So, i am not sure if i should go in the Gym today?

What do you recommend ...? Should i take day off or do some workouts anyway?

Thanks

extremely strong muscle soreness

Don´t be a weakling. Keep on training.

Ha i am not but i have extremely strong muscle soreness especially in the legs. So i can not even walk properly :)
Ok promise i will make it up tomorrow!
Thanks for the motivation anyway. It is much appreciated

If you can maintain form, there is no harm to train through soreness. If you have pain to due injury, training should be avoided.

If you cannot differentiate between pain and soreness, avoid training until the pain/soreness subsides.

I think that if you feel pain but you are not injured you should keep on training. It is common to feel muscle pain the days after a training session, even more if you are newbie.

Remenber: No pain, no gain.

Last edited:
We may be defining the terms differently. I'm equating pain with injury and soreness with a DOMS type effect.

Remember that the OP hadn't worked out in a couple of years. I'm guessing he's suffering from DOMS since he is now using muscles that haven't been exercised in quite some time. And really bad DOMS can feel like pain.

Remember that the OP hadn't worked out in a couple of years. I'm guessing he's suffering from DOMS since he is now using muscles that haven't been exercised in quite some time. And really bad DOMS can feel like pain.

That's correct. i am now using muscles that i haven't exercised for almost two years.

Omg, I feel like a truck hit me. Especially my legs. :)

thanks for the replies guys. It is much appreciated!

That's correct. i am now using muscles that i haven't exercised for almost two years.

Omg, I feel like a truck hit me. Especially my legs. :)

thanks for the replies guys. It is much appreciated!

I still think that you should have gone to the gym today. Tomorrow you should train even though you keep on feeling pain or soreness, whatever you want to name it.

Legs DOMS is a bit more terrible than standard DOMS lol. I actually LIKE being sore everywhere, but man oh man I remember my legs after my first squat workout in years. I could barely walk:)

Especially if you have posterior thigh DOMS :pissed:

Back