• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Curt James On The Cover Of MD Magazine!!!!!

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2u4oas1.jpg

:lol:

looks legit

lol

Startling to see me with muscles and without a giraffe-like neck. :eek: Thank you, good sir. :bow:

Oh, yeah, and seeing an image where a ball cap actually fits my ginormous misshapen skull. THAT is something you don't see every day. :gosh: One size fits all... doesn't.

super dmz is the shit

It is!

Still, I believe that would require superhuman amounts of AAS for ten years plus kidney failure for me to hit that mark.

Curt has post 1 printed out and framed hanging on the wall.

sil is a sickcunt

Curt is hoooooooooooouuuuge!

:thumb:

And I'm sure KOS is going to say thats not curt

If you look VERY closely , you may or may not notice, Curt has a similiar Body Type to 'Branch Warren'....... [Lofty goal ..great job] :clapping:

I hope not he has one of those faces I just want to punch for no fuckking reason

Damn curt, so you finally stoped abusing placebos and started abusing gears like the rest of us.

I must say that I like the new look. By the way did sil sponsor you with his bahrain gears?

if anyone wants a cover made send me your ugly mugs and ill do it for you..

LOL! Nothing on KOS, but that is priceless! Ha ha! I could use a photoshop to make me feel better about myself with all this stacked tranny pictures being posted lol!

i want one

heyyy.jpg

please?

Last edited by a moderator:
KOS looks great, but I'm lovin the azza pic. :D :bow:

that KOS pic he is much bigger than KOS and hardly any fat, which gets me thinking that KOS would make a good distance runner????you can see him from a mile away, sticks out like a turd in a punch bowl?.

Are you drunk, az?

maybe, i am feeling rather cunty, been raining for days where i am, the walls are closing in and all i wanna do is give self motivation to fat people?...

Back