• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Battle: Los angeles

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you think about the upcoming movie "Battle:LA" ?
I hope its not another "SkyLine"

YouTube Video

The trailer looks great and i feel same way skyline was somewhat disappointing.

We're going. Doesn't matter if it's just a white screen for two hours.

I like the guy who played Harvey Dent in Dark Knight and he usually plays good roles. It looks great, so I might go see it.

Thank you for Smoking

The trailer looks good. Doesn't mean too much, though.

On the definite plus side, the whole movies isn't shot using the shaky-cam.

I was wondering about that shaky cam shit. I couldnt stand it in the last few movies I've seen. Blair Witch annoyed the hell out of me. I got motion sickness from that waste of money.

I got a feeling is going to be shit.
One of those ones is run and hide.....like skyline.

Reason is because there is kids with the group.
No one wants to see kids getting hurt.

Will be good if its just all out War,
Human Race fighting until the last man.

The trailer looks good. Doesn't mean too much, though.

On the definite plus side, the whole movies isn't shot using the shaky-cam.

I absolutely refuse to see a movie with the shaky camera. Drives me absolutely fucking insane. I know blair witch was one of the movies that started that but even that movie drove me nuts because of the camera. I also know that reality TV has taken over the world but come on now, I do not need to watch everything from a 1st person POV. When I go spend 14 bucks to see a movie, I do not want it to appear like something I could have done in my own backyard with a damn camcorder.

55 hours 40 minutes .........

I wanted to get violent with my tv after wasting 2 hrs watching Skyline. That was one of the biggest mindsucks in recent memory. Thankfully I had a rip of it, because if I had bought it I would have really been pissed. Here's to hoping Battle is allot better.

Can anyone recall a movie that I saw a trailer of a while back kinda along the same lines as these two mentioned? It was about aliens or something in mexico or south america - all the monsters looked huge and all. I didn't get to see it, but it looked halfway decent.

What do you think about the upcoming movie "Battle:LA" ?
I hope its not another "SkyLine"
I feel a bang bang soon:coffee:

It's going to be the greatest movie ever seen.

BANG BANG...

I wanted to get violent with my tv after wasting 2 hrs watching Skyline. That was one of the biggest mindsucks in recent memory. Thankfully I had a rip of it, because if I had bought it I would have really been pissed. Here's to hoping Battle is allot better.

Can anyone recall a movie that I saw a trailer of a while back kinda along the same lines as these two mentioned? It was about aliens or something in mexico or south america - all the monsters looked huge and all. I didn't get to see it, but it looked halfway decent.

I dont know how the hell Skyline ever made it to a movie theater.

DISTRICT 9

YouTube - District 9 movie trailer shows alien documentary

I thought this was a good movie. It needs a sequel

lol.. Suckers!

GONNA BE THE BEST DAMN MOVIE EVER EVER EVER.....

Only thing that could possible be better is if Charlie Sheen was in the movie

GONNA BE THE BEST DAMN MOVIE EVER EVER EVER.....

Only thing that could possible be better is if Charlie Sheen was in the movie

If Charlie Sheen was in this movie it would be, 'battle for my last twenty'.

Can anyone recall a movie that I saw a trailer of a while back kinda along the same lines as these two mentioned? It was about aliens or something in mexico or south america - all the monsters looked huge and all. I didn't get to see it, but it looked halfway decent.[/QUOTE]

YouTube Video

Monsters

Monsters is a very low budget film, and it is a very good film.

If Will Smith is not in it I would guess it will be a good film.

I'm gonna watch this monsters movie on netflix

If its not good you will all get bad reps.

WINNING

BANG BANG TBA:coffee:

Back