• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle new sellers?

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone tryed uncles; Testo-Mix - 300mg and or Combo Ace-pro - 100mg?
I want to pick some up just asking!

Its a private label, and limited time, I have some being sent my way to try.

Think I need to go check this out...

IML Gear Cream!
i see you are very loyal....and obviously the company you rep for is of the highest quality

thats why you buy from other companies

We Sure do !! but why are starting trouble in z thread? For one we don't Carry test 300. And no z will not give you free gear. But am just sayin

And us in AW respect all zteam members!! Some of us was z members!! I respect z and his product even my boss knows he as well respect the man.

Just because a guy reps for a source doesnt mean he doesnt run other gear lol!! What an absurd statement. If you limit yourself to one source your cheating yourself out of alot of variety and growth. Almost every source has some products that are better than others it only makes sence:)

Just because a guy reps for a source doesnt mean he doesnt run other gear lol!! What an absurd statement. If you limit yourself to one source your cheating yourself out of alot of variety and growth. Almost every source has some products that are better than others it only makes sence:)

I would think most reps use other suplliers gear for a variety of reasons none being the gear they sponsor being bad.

Back