• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For all big University Students with a Big Football team...

fyredup1286

FeeL the BurN!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I go to Rutgers University. Ever since we won the Bowl last year, things have changed a lot. Last year we could have just walked right up to the ticket booth the day of the game and got a ticket. Now, we have to sign up online and put ur name into a raffle, so they pick random people who get tickets. I would like to know if any other schools are like this. Or if other big name schools have to just walk to the booth.

(Im doing this as a writing project for one of my classes. I have to find out if other schools are the same way.) If you do go to a big school or know anything about what Im talking about, it would be greatly appreciated to have ur responses. Thanks a lot.

Here at UF, tickets are already sold out for the season. Even I, a student, cant get a ticket from the booth or online.

I can get them on the street though.

You have to pay for tickets as a student? I'm at Colorado State which isnt a big program but tickets are available on monday at the booth and they are gone by wednesday, Unless its a rivalry or ranked team then they are gone by tuesday.

The students at the other two campuses at Rutgers, where the stadium is located have to pay for there tickets which i think is rediculous because they pay tuition...

My company owns UCF's stadium

UCF just opened their new stadium on campus, and I believe that all the tickets sold in a matter of days - but that was weeks ago (45,301 tickets sold). I also think they are sold out for the rest of the season - they only had a limited number of season passes to sell. I only know this because I work for the company that put up all the money to build that stadium and has naming rights to it (Bright House Networks - that's right, my company OWNS that stadium :D - too bad I can't get tickets or a discount on any of the events just yet)

UCF put up a helluva fight against texas today

I just black out at the tailgate and listen to the fireworks as we run up the score.

Go IU!

Back