• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clen with anadrol

Juiced1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm running a test tren anadrol cycle and have been getting mixed reviews on taking two Orals as fare as it being to hard on liver. I would like to throw in clen to keep down water weight and cut fat. What. Are your thoughts on these two Orals?
any opinion is appreciated
thanks

Go with aromasin. Eat better. I'd your really worried about water retention. Go buy a bunch of prep h and smear it on your torso at night and wrap yourself in plastic wrap. Boom.it works

Clenbuterol is not hard on the liver .. like many other oral ...

if its for cuting the water .. drop ure carbs and stay with complex .. take pramipexol before bed. Tren + anadrol = prolactin

Clenbuterol is not hard on the liver .. like many other oral ...

if its for cuting the water .. drop ure carbs and stay with complex .. take pramipexol before bed. Tren + anadrol = prolactin
Comid can work as well correct ?

No! For prolactin clomid does nothing! prami or caber .. and b6 can help

keeping ure estrogen under control its the key to prevent raise in progesteron, if youre estrogene stay low, u should not get any trouble.

Anyway u can't expect to make solids gain without bloating with adrol.. its part of the game ! Thats one raison why a never ran it

No! For prolactin clomid does nothing! prami or caber .. and b6 can help

keeping ure estrogen under control its the key to prevent raise in progesteron, if youre estrogene stay low, u should not get any trouble.

Anyway u can't expect to make solids gain without bloating with adrol.. its part of the game ! Thats one raison why a never ran it
I have deca on hand would it be a bad idea to just stop trenE and switch to deca I'm about a month in on trenE

IML Gear Cream!
I have deca on hand would it be a bad idea to just stop trenE and switch to deca I'm about a month in on trenE

There's no proof that tren raises prolactin, none. Nandralone however certainly can. Your cycle is fine. Cardio will be better for reducing bloat, plus it's good for you where clen isn't.

There's no proof that tren raises prolactin, none. Nandralone however certainly can. Your cycle is fine. Cardio will be better for reducing bloat, plus it's good for you where clen isn't.
Maybe no proof that tren alone raises prolactin but how about tren and anadrol together

Back