• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Spring/Summer Cycle

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well... I'm weighing in around 252-255 right now in the 12-13% BF range. Planning on cutting some more before I start the next run. My next one will still be a lean bulk/recomp type of cycle. Here's what's planned...

1-6 D-Bol 40-50mg/ED (Or maybe Super DMZ)
1-6 Test 600mg/EW
7-10 Test 1000mg/EW
2-10 Tren 300mg/EW
Aromasin at 12.5-25mg/ED or EOD as needed
Prami or Caber
T3 75mcg/ED

I haven't decided on the esters of Test or Tren yet, and yes... I do understand the differences.

My goal now is to be in the 245-250 range at 9-10% with roadmap vascularity, tanned, uber jerked and desirable.

Thoughts?

Be advised... I trust VERY FEW people here, so I will take your criticism with a grain of salt, unless you are one of the tried and true experts. Y'all know who you are.

GYCH!

No need to run T3 higher than 50mcgs or at all really until you plateau.

Watch the blood pressure with the dbol and tren at the same time.

If it were me (and I know it's not) I would skip the dbol altogether and run 100mg of anavar ED the last 8 weeks.

Good luck.

if you plan to do a lean bulk run some eq with this cycle. up you your tren a to 75mg ed. make sure you run test one week longer than the tren. i would run test e on this lean bulk cycle. are you plan to run some hcg? it could help with your recovery. if that is your picture in th avatar, you look great already dude. just get ripped

No need to run T3 higher than 50mcgs or at all really until you plateau.

Watch the blood pressure with the dbol and tren at the same time.

If it were me (and I know it's not) I would skip the dbol altogether and run 100mg of anavar ED the last 8 weeks.

Good luck.

Thanks CT... Very interesting on the Var. My thoughts on the D-Bol was, I feel like my cutting now makes me tiny (nobody else believes it), but I feel smallish. I was thinking that the D-Bol would help me blow up and when the Tren kicks in it will just keep it rolling while drying me out. I will definitely consider the Var on the backend though in place of the DBol.

if you plan to do a lean bulk run some eq with this cycle. up you your tren a to 75mg ed. make sure you run test one week longer than the tren. i would run test e on this lean bulk cycle. are you plan to run some hcg? it could help with your recovery. if that is your picture in th avatar, you look great already dude. just get ripped

I forgot to add the hCG. Yes... I'll run it thru out at 1000iu/WK. As for coming off of the Tren? I'm HRT so I'll be going right back into cruise mode after the blast. So I shouldn't have any worries there... Well, maybe I will dial it back 1 week or extend the Test one week. As for the EQ... The cycle is only 10-11 weeks long. Doesn't EQ need to be run for 14+ weeks to get much out of it?

I forgot to mention the Proviron too... One of my newest and bestest compounds. I'll run it at 50mg/ED.

Anavar at that dose will rip body fat off of you especially if you're sub 10%

Looks good! I would personally run 1gr of test the entire 10 weeks. Not sure if I would want to mix up different tests since you are all ready using dbol up front. For 10 weeks I'd go with a short ester test, anything longer and I'd suggest using cyp or enan. I'd also toss some HCG into the mix at week two until PCT. How long do you plan on running the T3?

/V

Looks good! I would personally run 1gr of test the entire 10 weeks. Not sure if I would want to mix up different tests since you are all ready using dbol up front. For 10 weeks I'd go with a short ester test, anything longer and I'd suggest using cyp or enan. I'd also toss some HCG into the mix at week two until PCT. How long do you plan on running the T3?

/V

I forgot to add the hCG in my first post. I'll have it in there at 1000iu's/WK. I planned on adding the T3 in week 2 or 3 and running it through out. I may be taking CT's advice of ditching it all togther and only adding it if I see a stall in BF decrease.

+1 on the proviron, 75mg ED.

/V

I don't know if it was the fact that my body was getting better anyway or the addition of Proviron, but when I started taking it, I just appeared much harder/drier and much more vascular. I've been off it for about 6 weeks now and I'm still getting more vascular. But I love the stuff none the less...

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know if it was the fact that my body was getting better anyway or the addition of Proviron, but when I started taking it, I just appeared much harder/drier and much more vascular. I've been off it for about 6 weeks now and I'm still getting more vascular. But I love the stuff none the less...

Proviron will do that to you! Along with it's several other lovely side effects....like good old mornin' wood. Proviron will help you dry out and will help you get more vascular. I run it in every one of my cycles....actually, the wife insists that I run proviron for her own selfish reasons. lol

/V

I hear ya... Proviron makes me late for work.

Love proviron too. Really hardened me up. Very good supp. Also like CT's idea about the var but that could be expensive so a very good alternative would be Turinabol. That would be an in between of dbol and high dose var. Everything looks pretty nice.

Love proviron too. Really hardened me up. Very good supp. Also like CT's idea about the var but that could be expensive so a very good alternative would be Turinabol. That would be an in between of dbol and high dose var. Everything looks pretty nice.

Yeah... I just researched it. Var can be spendy. Especially at 100mg/ED for 8 weeks.

Are you saying finishing with T-Bol or starting with it?

2nd this ^^. but if you got the cash than var. next best thing is tbol 50mg and adjust as needed.

Back