• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where would YOU go if single...

lioness

grrrrrr
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, clearly I'm not going on a CRUISE! LOL

I have a credit on American Airlines that expires soon. My BF had the same credit, so I thought we'd go somewhere maybe. But...clearly that's not going to be happening.

So....

I think I'm just going to hop on a plane and go somewhere.:thumb:

Where would you go if alone?

I'm thinking New York. At least east. I live in Cali. I normally would prefer to vacation somewhere warm and sandy. But, alone...that's not so much fun. I'm thinking somewhere historic. I've never traveled much.:confused:

I'd LOVE to go to Mexico...but don't think it's wise alone.

Those 'last minute' deals are what I'm looking at. I'll just look the week before...see what's available...and take off.

What about passports? What if there's a great deal out of the country? I should look into a passport now, huh?

Any travelers?

Any dreamers?

Thoughts???

Yeah, you have to get a passport to leave the country, I think you already know this.
If you went to mexico I like Guanajuato. Not to touristy, nice weather, altitude is higher.

Even though you don't have any pics up, I'd say come to VA. My address is ............ :)

I would go on an old beat/jazz tour in New York, probably spend a lot of time at the Lion's Den and hit Jazz clubs every night....

Why not go somewhere you haven't been but have a friend or friends at that you may not have seen for a while?

Yeah, you have to get a passport to leave the country, I think you already know this.
If you went to mexico I like Guanajuato. Not to touristy, nice weather, altitude is higher.

can you get by without speaking spanish???

I would go on an old beat/jazz tour in New York, probably spend a lot of time at the Lion's Den and hit Jazz clubs every night....

oh...that's a good idea. never thought of that. actually, never heard of it.

then i'd be with a group of people, huh?

that might be cool...especially for evenings.

wait~ did you mean an actual 'tour'? or were you saying you'd make your own 'tour' so-to-speak?

Ive always wanted to go to Sweden, if only to experience the constant night time.

Even though you don't have any pics up, I'd say come to VA. My address is ............ :)

I've sent few pics out to those who have asked... bikini shots.

I don't think they were very happy with what they saw.... :laugh: :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Why not go somewhere you haven't been but have a friend or friends at that you may not have seen for a while?

Friends are almost all in Texas/Louisiana. I was there last year.

That's a good idea though. It would help on the hotel bill.

I was looking at hotels in NYC last nite...YIKES :sob: $$$$$$$ Way worse than Cali.

I started thining about Washington DC...and taking my son (almost 10).

I cant see them if its dark all the time :p.

That's only the very north. Norway's much the same. Tromso in the far north is the suicide capital of Europe (I think), it is either 12months of 24 hour daylight or 24 hour darkness. Don't fancy that. I'll stick to the stunners in Stockholm.:thumb:

Ive always wanted to go to Sweden, if only to experience the constant night time.

I lived in Sweden for awhile. Constant nightime is cool, but the Midnight sun is even cooler!

I've sent few pics out to those who have asked... bikini shots.

I don't think they were very happy with what they saw.... :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, I doubt that.

Cool question! I'm very adventurous and would go just about anywhere. I'm the queen of going to dinner, movies, etc by myself :) Although I lived there for several years, if I was single, I would venture to Vegas for a little fun :grin: Instead, the boy and I are planning a trip for Olympia this year.

The netherlands and smoke myself retarded and then head to belgium and drink my self retarded and then go to the czech republic and do both. I have heard IRAQ is nice this time of year and the gov has some program where they send you there for a year and pay all your expenses. Might be fun

I started thining about Washington DC...and taking my son (almost 10).
The nightlife in downtown Washington D.C. is wonderful. A lot of restaurants. The traffic is horrible thru downtown so make sure you park and then walk around. If you're going to see the monuments you will need to drive, but make sure you plan your route around the downtown area.

I don't know if your son is (or if you are) into rollercoasters, but the Six Flags in New Jersey is amazing. It's by far my favorite theme park. Not too far from D.C..

http://www.goalaskatours.com/winteractivities_northernlights.html

Choose from a variety of Northern Lights Tour Packages in Alaska and Northern Canada and find out why the First Nation People named the Aurora " The Pathway to Heaven ".

Alaska for a northern lights tour. :)

This looks amazing. A friend of mine recently went on a cruise to Alaska and really enjoyed it. I have also seen an episode of bikini destinations exploring Alaska and the scenary is spectacular! (not just the models :nerd: )

The nightlife in downtown Washington D.C. is wonderful. A lot of restaurants. The traffic is horrible thru downtown so make sure you park and then walk around. If you're going to see the monuments you will need to drive, but make sure you plan your route around the downtown area.

I don't know if your son is (or if you are) into rollercoasters, but the Six Flags in New Jersey is amazing. It's by far my favorite theme park. Not too far from D.C..

Screw parking around here. Take a cab. My wife drives into DC but I refuse to. Taxi all the way!!!!1 :rocker:

Old college buddies perhaps?

I went to high school and college in Louisiana.

I moved to California.

Everybody else stayed in the south! I could go stay with any of them...I get invites alot.

We'd end up hanging out...having a mini reunion...it would be nice...laid back.

I just thought I wanted to do something really different. A new experience. I'm sort of getting scared now...but excited too.:nail:

I'll probably have to skip the nightlife. I like going out on a date...or a group (if I'm really in the mood...not often). I get painfully shy...wouldn't enjoy going out at night by myself.

Hmmmm...more to think about. :thinking:

I LOVE rollercoasters!!!!!!!!

take a cruise to mexico cheap and fun. Or fly down to Cabo

If I had someone going with me...this would be my 1st choice! I've always wanted to go down there!

My hairdresser would do it!!!! She'd take off to mexico...meet guys...go have a ball. Not really for me. ;) But her stories are entertaining! :laugh:

Cool question! I'm very adventurous and would go just about anywhere. I'm the queen of going to dinner, movies, etc by myself :) Although I lived there for several years, if I was single, I would venture to Vegas for a little fun :grin: Instead, the boy and I are planning a trip for Olympia this year.

Oh...you are MUCH braver than I....

I can drive to Vegas from here. Even so...not alone. Good for you brave lady! :thumb:

Back