• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here I GO AGAIN 2012

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had to quit other journal, as too many views and not too interested in it.Daily high intensity cardio, weights.

I ask you not to try and not be- friend me unless I know you personally. I am not a fan of some here and in person I am NOT FRIENDLY.
My goal is to lose body fat and gain more muscle. I am not too much a lover of spending a long time in the gym. Will breakdown my body needs soon. Kurt, you are always welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday, and the day before and the day before (as far as I am g(ing) high intensity cardio, weights, upper one day, lower the other, and so forth. Triceps everyday.

One issue I would love to ask is burning outer layers of fat, can a suggestion be made?

Journey 2Mysterious Island was great

She PM'd me about him last year. She does not want him or anyone trolling in her journal period.

Thanks guys

Yesterday, and the day before and the day before (as far as I am g(ing) high intensity cardio, weights, upper one day, lower the other, and so forth. Triceps everyday.

One issue I would love to ask is burning outer layers of fat, can a suggestion be made?

Journey 2Mysterious Island was great

Sassy, Built, and IslandGirl would be great people to answer that question!

I'm currently doing keto and will be adding cardio and ab work TODAY! lol

:coffee:

^^^ Spam bot detected.

^^^ you still here sock puppet

Break day. Yesterday, well 15 minutes walking.
Cardio 40 minutes

oh mr. Curt gone butch daddy...u no I'ds luv ya!

what's up briket....so bored?

anyhow,

lower body
triceps
new machines and stepping arts with ability to help those with bad knees.

Of the lifting world, hearing us with age in our faces (yes, in fate listen up)
this cybex gazelle machine is off the hook.

Well hill walking and cardio high side was fun.

New journal ... new start :D

So a couple days away, and boy did I get my ass torn apart. Besides my ears. Why is it those with no education and lack of it thereof are always trying for those around to hear them. Hell, using filler such as she goes, and you know are a sheer indication of no ability in speaking; let alone anything worth listening to in private.

Anyhow, nice to see you Stephen and Wifey. Trust your days in Canada are better then those here in America. Christ, I met a liar that I kept for over 2 years and he reps for a company here. Long story!!! If you want to hear in a pm, just let me know. I will tell you the Penal code charges and all. Horrible!!!!!

Upper body with 3 sets @ 12. I will hit cardio later tonight after a meeting up with a friend (new)e and seeing my girlfriend's bar. Gearing up for St.Paddy's day. Luck of the Irish to those here!:kissu:

I am stoked another person to work out with.
today
cardio with the machine from hell. the nice to knees if you want it to be.
lower body 3 sets @ 15
triceps increase 10 lbs so moving up.

will keep trying to add but have question. Looks like the same lurking lookey luus are back. 243 views given a few of mine and double my posts with others, still man what up with your ideas of entertainment?:thinking:

steph, Curt (given) and jag and anyone else I missed you're out of this mess.

upper body with new workout buddy.
she is stronger, with practice.
I am so happy to report
high intensity cardio
20 minutes with walking 40 minutes.
4 hours worth of sleep. go figure
new agenda....looking forward to it.

went up higher on thigh, felt fine
no lumps. think that was the problem

when you read this, personally...you could be doing something else. Someone is missing you or wishing for your attention. Those that write you're not included

Took day off yesterday, as pecs and upper were so sore with workout buddy there at my side. She should work

Today:
lower and triceps, grip the real leg press today, boy the looks were on. She went where and did what. Yep, tis true, bbing for me the rest of my life, but without or without those with no true means of self expression. (oh, if the shoe fits wear it)
not too interested in going higher and higher with weight. Taper off, and shed the pounds.
Quiting all the meat stuff, can see and tell the difference in my body. Like my less then most consumption of meat. Whey and such back in the field; as well some other gym rats. Sweet!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, welcome back. I'm liking the new attitude and motivation. :winkfinger:

Just thought I'd check up on ya.

Sweet, glad to hear it.

Coming to the conclusion, I love being a self motivated bitch, with an agenda.
Anyhow, as I go through the motions with classes in the time to come, I find that our fair share of haters are upon the do gooders and we as a family or network, need to weakin' their asses. Their length of reign is not needed any more, nor those messing the situation with AAS use up either.

Next,

my work out for today:
upper with triceps and made the 3 sets, but barely.
out with a friend to night. See you tomorrow!

Well it started with weights this was upper body and triceps. I got a question: if you only tone and not rip muscle "triceps" and you do it everyday is that okay? I was told that it is only if you rip the muscle that it will then need to rest; is this so?

tonight was high intensity cardio and what kills me is the mere issues of changing my numbers for grade. I am happy to say that I've met that trade without fail, but slow with the intensity.
all sets 3@12 or 15.

New guru and happy to say he is working with bbing teams that represent and these guys and gals are bad ass. Oh, what beautiful people!!!!!:clapping:

Well, first props to Curt for the 411 with the partner and she is a dream. The new people in the competitions are young and beautiful and full of great wants and desires! Spoke to them today, and looking forward towards meeting them soon, and seeing the world of competitions!

Never had that in my mind, but would love babe to see this gal well, group in action. Nice you tube vids great all around set of folks. Today, was an express only triceps and calves. Tanning started and man I am toast, look like a burnt marshmallow.

Learned a new term, LE. Christ, if you could only see my books and toys.:geewhiz: Houston, I think we have a problem, or from "Cool Hand Luke's, 'What we have here is a lack of communication" Too cold!:roflmao:

Smile baby your on Candid Camera!

will keep you posted for the outcome with new training and diet and such. have a lot of peps stepping up, good money!:winkfinger:

so was to have a workout buddy but she didn't set her clock. Texted but she didn't realize it until too late( I called her)

20 minutes high intensity cardio
lower body legs all sets 3 leg press was a bitch at first but started high and ended high
other leg curls fine
hammies another story...looking in the mirror as I went down with barbell in hands, felt the pull on the right side, and knew it was to be 3 sets, but less then 15.

looking forward to hearing more from the new pro sorts:nerd:

welp, switched up times for now, but in the end it was a fair trade. My new workout partner is a competitor and she is all so ready to go. Will be having personal training some day with her, but for now will appreciate her workouts with me in mind. pm me for details.:nerd: oh school is great still in top percentage, you know it's on!
30 minutes high intensity cardio
triceps 3 @ 15 didn't make it.
did really high incline with cardio over 18 for a while too.
arse and calves oh gawd.
new dietary person with new means of eating. She competes so this should give me results. I wish for 40 lbs gone with the goal of Dec of this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Will be headed to shows, yepee!

owlllllllllin the house! talons in jungle Red!:nail:

okay, after last night with fun in cardio, now this morning same tune,but with shoulders and triceps and high intensity cardio before.

indulged today...she has me eating fruit. Oh, christ I am still am feeling a humming in my head. :wits: She says, keep going. ( since she is a pro at it, I can't urge her different, she's hip to my game) one more portion of fruit and 5 more of veggies...oh help!:nail:

Catabolic baby!:loser:
I will to be here, I will, I will, I will.
oh, gosh school...what can I say!?!:nerd:
oh the shopping list: I've only been able to get 4 meals together...over 45 minutes to do it. you see, I really have a problem.:dont:

So, with a sore throat and not having it with workouts. In mid- terms and needing this time to gain even more grips for the next classes.

I have two new trainers, both bodybuilders and one a bodybuilder/model. He is a cutie~
She is a doll. My diet is what destroyed me the last go round, so must buck up and make this attempt for permanent results. :nerd: They are hoping and helping me out of my ditch I dug.:wits:

See it in results and less in talk.

yesterday and today: meal planning, and boot camp signup.

Today,

new nails and a bitch to type, can I make it this week with too much bizieness? I don't know.

workout
2 sets @ 12 with increase on seated rows 30 lbs, almost in triceps but chickened out... I will in 2 weeks move up upper body 2@ 12 being sick still, I know not to over do it.

my new trainer she is starting me with dieting and fruits with veggies everyday 2 fruit servings and 5 veggie servings. I hope, I can do this

Back