• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Best Time to Run Anavar

Hammer925

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up bros? So I plan on running my second cycle within the next couple months. However I'm looking for a little advice as to when would be a better time to run the anavar. The front end of the cycle, or the back end? I plan on running test prop 100mg EOD for about 10 weeks. I have enough anavar for about 6-8 weeks depending on how I dose it. Has anyone had experience running the var weeks 1-7? or has it worked better for weeks 3-10? The dosage is not the question, rather what would be a better time to run it?

I like it at the end of a cut myself.

Ok I was leaning towards the back end. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks fellas I appreciate the input.

jay and heavy got u covered listen to them. Give anadrol a try, if the sides are too bad stop using it. Sides shouldnt be too bad long as you drink plenty of water and take the necessary on cycle supps to help with blood pressure estro levels etc. GL

just go low its not as crazy as people think. Run it at 25mg for a week then bump to 50mgs. just do it for two weeks. Keep on supporting supps. I ran drol for 6 weeks at 150 and my liver values were barely out of normal.

Back