• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bateriostaic Water - once used, how long is it good for

old_man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's my question, i'm still using the same bottle of Bacteriostatic Water that i've used for a month now. It's a 30ML multi use bottle. How long is the BW good for once first used? Is it good till gone, use within a set time from opening or what? It's constantly refrigerated.

Reason I'm asking, I was shopping for some new bac water, and on one site it said "once used, bac water should be tossed after a month". That's not correct, is it? Anyone know for sure?

ive used bac water that had been sitting in a drawer for about a year after first using it. The remaining amount was just the same as when i used it when it was brand new. the BA keeps it sterile

ive used bac water that had been sitting in a drawer for about a year after first using it. The remaining amount was just the same as when i used it when it was brand new. the BA keeps it sterile

Same thing with me, I have been using one for six months with no problems, plan to use it until the expiration date.

In the past 7months I've gone through 1 30ml vial and half if another 30ml vial and all is well.

Back