• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peta

tumblr_m5m4sxaYqZ1qzozj1.jpg

3 peta members heads on a stake would be a good start at the crash site (until we can locate the other 4 members)

but then again it was a tragic waste of good protein....

"Drive Safely; Buckle Up: In Memory of the Hundreds of Terrified Turkeys Who Died Here in a Truck Crash."

Lmao!

I'd tell those PETA bastards to fuck the fuck off. They owe their live to tens of thousands of years of their ancestors eating meat. If they feel so strongly about the subject then they need to commit mass suicide.

puzude5a.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Temple Grandin says it best:
"I have a final reason why I think eating meat is ethnical. My metabolism requires animal protein, and I get lightheaded and unable to concentrate if I go on a vegan diet. There may be metabolic differences in the need for animal protein. There are practices that must be changed to be true stewards of both the animals and the environment."

Your body needs protein, you can either gargle cum or eat a piece of charred flesh, I'm gonna take the latter and then feed some vegan bitches....

Your body needs protein, you can either gargle cum or eat a piece of charred flesh, I'm gonna take the latter and then feed some vegan bitches....

Ask a Peta fuckwad what would happen if all the domesticated animals were released into environment

Answer: "crickets"

Back