• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

An alternative to gloves, straps, chalk and bare hands.

BigBackGrips

Big Back Grips
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings. We're a new sponsor here (well, a returning sponsor) and we just want to say hello and tell you a little about how Big Back Grips can improve your workout, especially your back workouts!

We get a lot of emails from people telling us "I've given up my gloves." "I use these now instead of straps..." etc, etc. It's because Big Back Grips really take your hands out of the equation. They grab and grip a metal bar (smooth or rough) like nothing else out there, including things that cost a lot more $$. So if you're looking for a little more weight and those last few reps, give these a try and let us know what you think. (This guy wrote us later to tell us he had given up his straps entirely.)

By the way, you can get an extra pair free with a 3-pack if you put "IronMagazine" in the shipping instructions!

YouTube Video

lastfewreps3.gif

they sound like a great investment. if only i had a pennie every time i say that.

i've got a set of grips..i think there the best thing since sliced bread...
Great grip and allows my hands to breath and not get all sweaty...
No smelly gloves :)

Thanks Iceman! (and I didn't want to say anything, but we're talking 6 bucks here. We're not asking anyone to take out a mortgage on a way better workout.) :thinking:
www.bigbackgrips.com

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, I was at the IHRSA convention last week; spoke all the big manufacturers. They all agreed our $6 grips made their $6000 machines way more effective. (on back day, it all comes down to the relationship between your palm and the handle, doesn't it?) anyway, they'd love to be out of the business of creating and repairing the rubber-coated handles that tear, roll around the bar and impair your set.
Big Back Grips - fitness gloves, weight gloves, fitness gloves, weight training gloves, workout gloves, The world's best grip at the world's best price.

I use these grips for basically everything --- even on pressing exercises. I'd highly recommend them, they are a great $6 investment.

Try on opposing-hand deadlifts. (if you do hands same direction, will not make huge difference.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been using them for about 2 weeks now and really like them.

It really is a great, firm, comfortable, non-slipping grip.

It does not feel nice to grip heavy iron bars without them anymore.

For the cheap money, how can you not try em out for yourself?

If this is pressed from a machine can you not have a logo tool and die stamp it?
Don't know if I explained it right. I know that any ink will rub off...

You explained it clearly.

If this is pressed from a machine can you not have a logo tool and die stamp it?
Don't know if I explained it right. I know that any ink will rub off...

However, we gear all our energies to the best grip at the best price. Anything else is secondary, especially if it raises your price without improving your workout.

Back