• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ RX 3.0~New IronMagLab Product!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The most powerful Designer blend ever from IronMagLabs is coming soon!

In the next few days IronMagLabs will release the most hardcore designer blend we have ever produced. This new blend possesses more muscle and strength building effects than ever before. A familiar IronMagLabs name is coming back but its reformulation will be better than ever. This newly enhanced blend will have three of the strongest legal designer compounds in just one capsule!

Coming very soon~IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0

attachment.php

Super DMZ RX 3.0
contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.

Dimethazine
was a prescribed anabolic at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This compound has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Dimethazine is a strong anabolic compound that adds lean body mass rapidly. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Methylstenbolone
possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg to mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

Alpha-1
is a methylated version of 1-AD and also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two distinct and powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0
is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

Advanced users may use 2 capsules daily in divided doses for 4-6 weeks. Newer users may use 1 capsule daily for 4-6 weeks.

Attachments

• IML-SUPERDMZ-RX (750W).png
    IML-SUPERDMZ-RX (750W).png
    306.2 KB · Views: 314
I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Detailed logs must start no later than January 1st 2014.

Preferably you must run this product alone.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0?

Thanks!

Great opportunity here guys, that looks like a killer blend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah you are right it is a great opportunity. Would love to do it but I don't think I would be any good at doing a log... Just never done one before..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Dmz 3.0

I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Detailed logs must start no later than January 1st 2014.

Preferably you must run this product alone.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0?

Thanks!

I am 26 years old, 5'8" 195 lbs now up to 15% BF using a 3 point caliper test. I started training at 20yo doing crossfit (I know I know) and moved to more power lifting programs. Recently Ive started more of a body building routine using powerlifting as my main movements. Ive done around 8 ph/ds cycles, my first being epistane. Since than I have primarily used IML/BSL products such as DMZ 2.0, Deca Drol, Methadrol, Cyanostane, and Trenabol. I always use a proper PCT using SERMS and AI's. Iv'e used every compound in DMZ 3.0 but never stacked all three. I would be able to give a good product review based on my experience with these compounds by them selves as compared to each one used together in this new product DMZ 3.0

I do not have any posts on this forum and only a few on BSL. I do however read the forums very frequently and follow what others are doing and enjoy reading and learning posts from Mike Arnold as well. I don't post much because these forums are cluttered with many of the same questions. I usually am able to find what I need just be reading rather than asking the same thing different ways numerous times.

I would be able to post progress photos, along with basic diet being followed and programming with the product. I do have everything I need to run a stack I was going to start in a few weeks but I would love to put that on the back burner for a later date if I were to have the opportunity to log DMZ 3.0.

Holy Shit!! Killer stack. Wouldnt mind the opp of running log.

i was going to say ill run it for you all ways wanted to try some of the stuff you put out, but i am running everything under the son lol. Great chance for another guy, i dont know how many guys are not on tons of gear though lol

IML Gear Cream!
this bad boy is gonna pack some punch...i will have a log in the IML sub forum soon....

I'd be happy to log on here. I'd like to know how this product compares to the EpiAndro I just finished! As you know my logs are pretty detailed and are consistent with pics!I'd be happy to log on here. I'd like to know how this product compares to the EpiAndro I just finished! As you know my logs are pretty detailed and are consistent with pics!I'd be happy to log on here. I'd like to know how this product compares to the EpiAndro I just finished! As you know my logs are pretty detailed and are consistent with pics!

I could go for some of this. Pick my fat lame ass

Strongest single product on the market--contains the 3 most potent legal steroids available, all 3 of which have been clinically proven to exert a stronger muscle building effect than Anadrol. Yes, all 3. This is a fact...not my opinion.

This product Looks beastly, Id love to log this!

Im familiar with strong orals and have run super dmz v1.0 and methadrol extreme in the past with notable results that i posted on YT with 1.5 million views. Ive never used methylated 1-ad or Msten so it would be pretty interesting.

Currently 5'9" 215 lbs, looking to bulk up a good 10-15 lbs and gain some PB's on my compound lifts.

Would like the opportunity to journal this for a month please.

Thanks for considering....

Okay so i just got tapatalk and i have dual accounts???? Any way, ive had personal experience with each of the compounds listed in super dmz 3.0. Ill be able to provide the most objective review and comprehensive log with diet, training, mood, side effects.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Holy Shit!! Killer stack. Wouldnt mind the opp of running log.

I'm down to keep a log and you know I'm legit. I'll let other people jump ahead but if they slack I'm your man for it. :thumbup:

I could go for some of this. Pick my fat lame ass

Im familiar with strong orals and have run super dmz v1.0 and methadrol extreme in the past with notable results that i posted on YT with 1.5 million views. Ive never used methylated 1-ad or Msten so it would be pretty interesting.

Currently 5'9" 215 lbs, looking to bulk up a good 10-15 lbs and gain some PB's on my compound lifts.

Id love to try this product and log it. Im 200 lbs, 5'8.

Please PM me a shipping address and a name if you agree to a detailed log. Put SDMZ 3.0 Logger with your screen name in the PM title.

USA only please

Thanks!

Please PM me a shipping address and a name if you agree to a detailed log. Put SDMZ 3.0 Logger with your screen name in the PM title.

USA only please

Thanks!

Sorry i sent you a PM using my new tapatalk account, and i didnt know how to log in with this account. Just a heads up heavyiron

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You should not look at 1-Alpha as a methylated version of 1-AD. The people that started advertising 1-Alpha as methylated 1-AD, which was likely done in an attempt to establish familiarity, made a mistake. Doing so devalued the drug by associating it with a relatively weak PH. When you use Dianabol, do you say you are using methylatyed boldenone? No, you say you are using Dianabol. This is because methylating something turns the compound into a completely different drug. 1-Alpha is its OWN steroid...and MUCH more potent than 1-AD. In fact, it is more potent than Anadrol, mg per mg.

If gaining muscle & strength is your goal, you will love this stuff. As always, how much muscle you gain will largely be depend on how much you eat, so if you are serious about taking full advantage of this product's growth potential, you better eat up.

IML Gear Cream!
May have to throw this into my bulk. I use to love M1T!!!

This is going to be one product thats going to be on alot of peoples radar for the new year. And yes you gots to eat up on this one. Which i tend to do whenever on cycle, even if i have to force feed myself. Strength and size is defintely attainable with this compound, but diet and training has to be on point too.

If gaining muscle & strength is your goal, you will love this stuff. As always, how much muscle you gain will largely be depend on how much you eat, so if you are serious about taking full advantage of this product's growth potential, you better eat up.

Absolutely. I plan on pulling in a decent cal surplus while using this. Right now im doing mostly low volume pulls, hangs, cleans, presses etc but will transition into a higher volume hypertrophy split. Going to take full advantage of the accelerated recovery time. Should be fun!

I just finished using Anadrol on the first week of December. All my other esters have kicked in since then.. So the immediate boost in strength will definitely be credited to the DMZ 3.0.

I'm actually excited. I'll try and keep my log active and gay.

Also i'm about 245lbs now. Trying to bulk but i'm eating too clean.. All the Chicken and Oats and Shakes in the world isn't helping me get fat.. But strength is on a steady incline.

With this 3.0 i should be making great time.. oh and fuck my liver... its gay anyway

Heavy I would be interested in running a log with picture my diet is good
I have one slot left here at IMF.

USA only please

Thanks!

Back