• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

splitting cycle in half with 2 week break?

lambofgod

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys. im sort of stuck on what to do. its 9 weeks till i go on an overseas holiday for 2 weeks. was wondering if it would be worth it to do 6 weeks of test prop 3x100mg/wk then in the last week before i go away have 500mg of test cyp to keep my blood levels elevated while on holiday. then when i get back kickstart again with another week of test prop while continuing another 5-6 weeks of test cyp? would this be a stupid thing to do and should i just wait it out till my holiday is over before starting?

Wait till you get back for sure. Or if you're desperate and are going to cycle regardless run your long ester from the start.

hey guys. im sort of stuck on what to do. its 9 weeks till i go on an overseas holiday for 2 weeks. was wondering if it would be worth it to do 6 weeks of test prop 3x100mg/wk then in the last week before i go away have 500mg of test cyp to keep my blood levels elevated while on holiday. then when i get back kickstart again with another week of test prop while continuing another 5-6 weeks of test cyp? would this be a stupid thing to do and should i just wait it out till my holiday is over before starting?

Yes, it would be a stupid thing to do. Wait and do it right...

no probs cheif will wait it out. stupid regenerxxl making me wait 2 months for it to arrive.

Back