• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

t-911 to blame or not.

joboco

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I received a t-911 sample with a recent order, is this to blame or not for what happened to me after taking just one tablet.
Last night was leg night, all weights where increased anyway. I took i tab 1/2 hour before training together with my usual mug of double strength coffee. Leg extensions up 5k but could have done more, I was amazed. Moved on to hack squats I hate these so just wanted to get them over and done with, but still an improvement on last week. Moving on to squats, weights up only 5k first set OK second set I felt really shit and only managed 5 out of 8 reps, Third set managed 6 reps. OK we all have a bad day. Moved on to calf raisers again 5k increase on last week 1st set I could only manage half my reps. Second attempt approached the bar and could not even lift it off the rack.

The workout was in effect over I was completely drained, Most unusual.

During the workout the pump was amazing, but I had a floating feeling that just got worse. For hours afterward I just felt crap.

Any way to cut this short I googled the ingredients, and one jumped out of the screen, this was Yohimbe this is apparently not to be taken with a variety of products including caffeine.

The question to be answered is, what caused this unusual effect on me,
T-911 or the caffeine or another combination.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I feel like pumping sorry bumping this as well.

What is in T-911

Edit: Oh I see.

Benefits:
- works to improve sexual function
- works to improve workouts

Negatives:
- results may vary
- side effects not listed, although Yohimbe has been known to have negative effects on some men

Ingredients:
- 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One
- Cyclodextrin
- Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract)
- Resveratrol (Porprietary Standardized Extract)
- Yohimbine
- Luteolin
- Sucrose
- Sorbitol
- N&A Cherry Flavor
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Silica
- Magnesium Stearate
- Sucralose

Yohimbine + coffee (caffeine) + if any of this is also a stimluant = possibly burning out

Caffeine and Yohimbe are used in combination in several energy drinks. They can cause anxiety and fatigue in higher amounts in some people.

What is in T-911

Edit: Oh I see.

Benefits:
- works to improve sexual function
- works to improve workouts

Negatives:
- results may vary
- side effects not listed, although Yohimbe has been known to have negative effects on some men

Ingredients:
- 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One
- Cyclodextrin
- Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract)
- Resveratrol (Porprietary Standardized Extract)
- Yohimbine
- Luteolin
- Sucrose
- Sorbitol
- N&A Cherry Flavor
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Silica
- Magnesium Stearate
- Sucralose

Yohimbine + coffee (caffeine) + if any of this is also a stimluant = possibly burning out

Caffeine and Yohimbe are used in combination in several energy drinks. They can cause anxiety and fatigue in higher amounts in some people.

BigBlackGuy and SilentBob
Thanks for the reply I did not know that. Wont be making that mistake again

Back